Sign in to follow this  

Where do I go from here?...650R

I don't know what to do next??? I need to dig in and check the valves. So, in order to work more efficiently:busted: , I thought it might be a good time to throw in a cam while I'm poking around in there. Then there's the little voice in my head that keeps whispering "Edelbrock" day in and day out. Oh, and I can't forget the Pro Taper CR High's and risers that my back has been wanting. I almost forgot...Pro Circuit full exhaust...and on and on and on and on. I know, I know...suspension, suspension, suspension. But, in my defense, I'm 6'1" and bout 170ish so I don't think it feels too bad. And I don't spend a whole lot of time off road.:) Ideas?

Basically, I've just un-corked the beast and added a BD D/S kit...and a 15t c/s cog.

Sounds like you know where to go ..

Its just a matter of how long do you want to take to get there..:)

D@mn...that's not what I needed to hear. Sounds like I need to uncork a fresh bottle of Knob Creek, get out the plastic and...

Account Balance: -$$$$ :D

Whatever you do, don't post this ? in TTT....:)

Heard that...I'd get answers like "get rainbow number plates" and "cover your seat in pink sheepskin." :D

Hmm...that gives me an idea for another thread. Stay tuned.

wut about an exhaust (& header)??? :worthy:

...u can't be a hooligan without a proper exhaust :banghead:

...half of the big thumper experience is the bark, plus they look gud AND u might gain a pony or two :):D

...the wife has got to understand that :ride:

:banghead:

How bout you install a set of balls to the seat so when you ride youve got them back from the Wife???????????

How bout you install a set of balls to the seat so when you ride youve got them back from the Wife???????????

Ha...nice to see you out and about again. Haven't heard anything from you for awhile. Maybe I'm just not looking in the right places??? :)

BTW - R's come from the factory with a set of balls. I'm not married, but the gf let's me have mine back when I leave the house in case the pig loses one on the trail...that way I'll always have a spare set. :D:worthy:

yeah spare set for noobs is also needed so that way when they drop the hammer and the front end comes up they have another set after they swallowed the others!! Most newbs (like you and THUMPAGE) get really scared when they feel the power of the R. I know i dont but thats just me LOL Sorry :shrug:

Now that's the denn we all know and love. :)

Can't say I've ever swallowed them, but the R has made them run for cover a few time. :D

:worthy:

well one thing i know from personal experience is Hooshier boyz gotz big sets and the guds to go with them...it's from eat'n all that corn...a gud breeding :)

unlike sum of the left coasties...grainola just can't grow them :ride:

...wut part of Indiana jdubb? ...i wus corn fed in Richmond & went to school in West Lafayette.

:D

wut about an exhaust (& header)??? :worthy:

...u can't be a hooligan without a proper exhaust :banghead:

...half of the big thumper experience is the bark, plus they look gud AND u might gain a pony or two :):D

...the wife has got to understand that :ride:

we are playing with exhaust stuff at work right now and we are getting some high rear wheel torque about 3tenths of a footpound from 50. header 1 3/8 out of head with a 2 1/4 opening into the muffler(that does not muffle). My personal xrl will have full blown hoooooligan exhaust:goofy: :banghead:

well one thing i know from personal experience is Hooshier boyz gotz big sets and the guds to go with them...it's from eat'n all that corn...a gud breeding :)

unlike sum of the left coasties...grainola just can't grow them :banghead:

...wut part of Indiana jdubb? ...i wus corn fed in Richmond & went to school in West Lafayette.

:worthy:

Thanks for backin me up Kenzo. :ride: I'm from southern Indiana...near Jasper.

Okay, just for hypotheticals...suppose I was to put a full Pro Circuit system on my R. I know I would lose a little on the bottom end. What would I need to do to get that bottom end punch back? :D