Sign in to follow this  

Omaha Riding This Weekend?

Anyone getting out? I should be able to go either Saturday or Sunday, not both, but prefer more of morning start. Saturday looks a little better in the forecast (30% chance of rain vs 40%).

What do you think? RV, Union, SE, White Sands (never been)?

Anyone getting out? I should be able to go either Saturday or Sunday, not both, but prefer more of morning start. Saturday looks a little better in the forecast (30% chance of rain vs 40%).

What do you think? RV, Union, SE, White Sands (never been)?

I might try to get out Friday night if you're interested. Probably Union.

Friday says 50% chance of rain, but that day might actually work for me... I should be home around 3:00 and could get down there by 4:00 or 4:30 pretty easy.

I'll keep an eye on the weather and check with the boss.

:D:worthy::ride::banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead::ride: :ride:🤣:D :D :D:p :p

Cast smast! Doctors don't know :)!!

Cut that SOB off and come out!!! :applause:

:):D:worthy::ride::banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead::ride: :ride:🤣:D :D :D:p :p

WHINER!! Back in my day we had riders who rode the old Rainbow Point Enduro in full body casts, 90 degree heat, mud, quick sand, lions, tigers and bears and never houring out. Them were manly motorcycle men.

Wow! That is much better, 20%, 10% and 10%!

We still on for Friday? I might have to angle for a bit of SE on Sunday too... Maybe Ty is planning on it and I can use him as an excuse. :)

Yep, Friday is on!

Okay...with BFO's and Cubfan's motivational speeches, I'm cuttin' this :) thing off! (Well, it sounded good at least...)

Congrats on the good forecasts guys! I'm bummin'... this cast thing is :D !

Sounds good, I will be there probably a little before. I just need to grab a bit to eat, load up and will be headed out.

You call Marty by chance to make sure the gate will be open?

Sounds good, I will be there probably a little before. I just need to grab a bit to eat, load up and will be headed out.

You call Marty by chance to make sure the gate will be open?

Yes i did, but i told him 5. Might want to call him if you don't want to wait.

Yes i did, but i told him 5. Might want to call him if you don't want to wait.

Eh, I'm only going to be out a bit early. I'll see you there!

I can actually ride this weekend, saturday or sunday....:):D

Anyone, anyone....

I'm not sure yet. Saturday is almost certainly out, but Sunday might work. I will post up as soon as I know either way.

I can actually ride this weekend, saturday or sunday....:):D

Anyone, anyone....

Tomorrow is definitely out. I get to go to the farmers market downtown! :worthy::ride::banghead:

I'll see about Sunday. They have some gardens thing they are going to but I told the little lady I am only doing downtown or the garden, not both, so I might be able to sneak away Sunday. If I do, it will probably be in the morning.

Got a preference on where you would like to go? If I get out, I'm pretty much up for anything.

I see you are all still riding.

I am putting my KTM and my daughter's TTR125L up for sale. We haven't had one chance to ride in over a year. I hope someone else will be able to use them more than me. There just is not enough time in the day for my hobbies and her schedule.

I see you are all still riding.

I am putting my KTM and my daughter's TTR125L up for sale. We haven't had one chance to ride in over a year. I hope someone else will be able to use them more than me. There just is not enough time in the day for my hobbies and her schedule.

Sorry to hear that but keep the faith your time will come back. I was out of dirt biking for 27 years until an empty nest and picking up a Penton on ebay got me back in the hunt. The fever never leaves just goes into a low simmer mode.