Sign in to follow this  

learning scrubs...

IMG_6383.jpg

It's not the best but that day was the first day I started trying them.

You ride for Mitch Payton?? ...lol

Nice pic BTW

lol, yeah, i know i look like a poser. but whatever

Whats the landing look like? Looks like your staring straight down. That dirt looks amazing by the way. Good looking scrub too, have you landed side ways yet?

Whats the landing look like? Looks like your staring straight down. That dirt looks amazing by the way. Good looking scrub too, have you landed side ways yet?

The jump is just a little tabletop thats easy to get a little sideways on. and the dirt is amazing, really soft and loamy, i love that track. I landed a little sideways, nothing to bad yet...

Im trying them too...they feel so much lower then then look :)

IMGP2552.jpg

Im trying them too...they feel so much lower then then look :)

IMGP2552.jpg

Just imagine what James Stewart feels like when he scrubs :D:worthy::ride::banghead: :banghead:

Sorry to get off-topic but... I was trying to clear this funny tabletop and it turns out that the face was off-chamber and when I went up it my back end lost traction. I was 4th pinned(on a 6gear bike) and going what felt completely sideways besides my front tire. I thought I was completely toast, I had time to think about what was fixing to happen and I couldn't do anything about it. I have never been so scared in my life. I have NO CLUE as to how I landed, I think I landed front wheel first. I pulled over to tell my friend and when I waved to him I fell over.

Okay, I need some edjumacations.....what's a scrub?

this will give you a good idea

sum scrubs by the best scrubber ever

:D

dont be mean :):worthy:

Okay, I need some edjumacations.....what's a scrub?

a scrub i when you lean sideways off a jump, It lowers you in the air and "cuts" the air so you go low, and fast.

NOTE: ii also looks badass :ride:

You learning:

IMG_6383.jpg

Me learning:

JROHVTable.jpg

Looks good kid. Amazing how it actually works. Now that I can scrub, I find myself constantly landing short on the jump in that pic, but approaching it much faster than before. I've hung it out there a few times and It's really cool how it works and gives you a whole new level of control.

Keep it up. :)

You learning:

IMG_6383.jpg

Me learning:

JROHVTable.jpg

Looks good kid. Amazing how it actually works. Now that I can scrub, I find myself constantly landing short on the jump in that pic, but approaching it much faster than before. I've hung it out there a few times and It's really cool how it works and gives you a whole new level of control.

Keep it up. :)

yours look good :D

heres another pic:

IMG_6331.jpg