Sign in to follow this  

building a mini endurocross track?

im thinking about seeing if the local track i go to would let me build one, im getting to know the owner pretty well, and shes given us privileges that some of the other people there dont get...it would probably be a single oval with a combination of rocks, logs, and maybe some other stuff if i can figure it out, probably not any jumps...should i go for it?

yes go for it :)

make sure there big rocks and make sure you have a big mudd pit, big logs, get some ole tires and and dig them half way into the ground,

dont do a oval do a 4 line str8 pass track about same room as a oVal but with tighter 90 deg turns in rocks etc with one long sweeper turn to connect then far side lanes. like this.

v<<<

I >v I

I I I I

I I I I

I I I I

U . U

yes go for it :)

make sure there big rocks and make sure you have a big mudd pit, big logs, get some ole tires and and dig them half way into the ground,

dont do a oval do a 4 line str8 pass track about same room as a oVal but with tighter 90 deg turns in rocks etc with one long sweeper turn to connect then far side lanes. like this.

v<<<

I >v I

I I I I

I I I I

I I I I

U . U

ahh, thanks!

im hoping she will let us do it..there are already some big rocks there, i just need to find some old telephone poles or something, which there might be one or two of those there as well...

would i have to get some kind of permit for it? or since there is already an existing mx track there will it be fine?