Sign in to follow this  

MotoTown USA (Re-Opening)..????

Hey,

Been hearing a buzz going around Locally that MotoTown maybe be Re-Opening ( Under a New Owner and Management) as soon as September lets Keep our fingers crossed and the members that got screwed get there Issues resolved.

Should have some info as soon as tomorrow or the next day...:)

Its True... MotoTown USA in Windsor Ct.

is under new Management and is slated to re-open in September

Practice sessions only at this time no events planned... Its a start

where did you hear this from? any news on who the new owner is and what the plan is (mx, and flat track etc)?

so they need to either refund the members or continue their memberships!!!

Not sure if it's a new business entity or not. I would assume it's all new? If it's not new, they'd try to make the members whole, I would assume.

Ed

yeah it would be bad business to screw the "current"/former members right off the bat...thats not right. at least continue their memberships. i paid for 12 months and only got 3. new management or not, its the same place and obviously the old members are potential customers. wouldn't be good to piss people off.

I am sure that the Attorney General would make the same company take care of the past in order to serve the future. I would be surprised, though, if it's not a totally new company. I guess if they are ok with all the utility companies and the contractors, maybe it'll be the same investor group.

September isn't far away!

where did you hear this from? any news on who the new owner is and what the plan is (mx, and flat track etc)?

The Race Promoter that runs our TransWorld MoM series had a meeting with the New Management Last Wednesday afternoon

I will know what & when on Tuesday afternoon