Sign in to follow this  

who likes my bike?

i just got done puting new plastics on. i think it looks alright but what can i do to make it look any better??

workinondadirtbike013.jpg

workinondadirtbike012.jpg

workinondadirtbike014.jpg

any suggestions would be appreciated. thank you :)

04-05 250F or 02-08 450?

i dont really like black plastics, sorry...

its a 05 250f.

i was supposed to get white but i got black instead :/

thats whats next for my bike... all black plastics! i would get a black number plate tho... throws the blaack theme out the window lol

thats whats next for my bike... all black plastics! i would get a black number plate tho... throws the blaack theme out the window lol

im getting numbers w/ black backgrounds so i dont think the white # plate should be a problem.

You will absolutely need some numberplate backgrounds (stickers), otherwise they will look horrible after a few rides. You will be scraping against them and if you lay it down, then you're looking at some ugly black plastics.

A graphic sticker that covers the rear fender is essential too. Whenever you swing your leg over your bike, your boot will probably scrape the fender. There are a bunch of crossmarks on mine from that.

Just something to think about.

i like it, although generally i wouldnt personally put all black on a bike

contrasting graphics and seat cover, will be icing on it:thumbsup:

Black plastics are generally not my thing. Especially just plain plastics and no graphics what so ever. Here are the graphics that are on my bike currently:

100_0222.jpg

It's one of the few black kits that I like. Actually putting red plastics back on it soon with some different graphics to be honest.

get a seat cover...that stock one looks out of place

lol

+1 on a new seat cover.

Some cool graphics and number pre-prints would look good too. I would go with graphics that are mostly black. If you go with red or white graphics, it sort of defeats the purpose of having black plastic on there.

haha im a kid and i dont have enough money to make it look good. im gonna have to start saving up i guess :/

Im not a fan of all black but if you get the right graphic kit, it could look great! Overall, it looks good. Change that seat cover.

i love it... a nice clean black look.. way to be different ..im doing the same thing...i got tired of seeing the same old shit .

i like the way black looks but not the way it holds up. i had some black on my rm but i took it off after 2 or 3 rides cause it got so scratched up and ugly looking.

what can i do to make it look any better??

any suggestions would be appreciated. thank you :)

Put red plastics on with graphics.