Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Is #338 Racing

I saw that J-Law was on the pre-entry list for Milleville. Is this really the case??? :)

I saw that J-Law was on the pre-entry list for Milleville. Is this really the case??? :D

I dont think so. Trey Canard was on that list too and he has a brken leg! :)

Nope, he will not be racing, The factory riders are usually entered into all the races at the beginning of the season

Plus according to RacerX, JLaw still hasnt paid the 25k fine he recieved from the Freestone ordeal. Until he pays the fine, he wont even be considered for reinstatement from the AMA. And from what Ping said last week from the X Games, JLaw still hasnt learned his lesson...

"What happened to Jason Lawrence? The YOT rider was a favorite to win but was seen enjoying himself until early in the morning at the Standard Hotel during one of the nightly Monster Energy parties the evening before the race. He also showed up in a bright red mid-life crisis car that probably cost him a hundred grand or so. In case you hadn’t heard, Jason hit rock bottom a few weeks ago and is in the process of getting things sorted out and getting back on the right track. So far, so good…"

you can check out the euro gp's and watch 338 race.......although that 338 is zack osbourne......

My favorite part of Moto-x was watching him ride around the track gettin spanked by everyone. He is a douche.

Plus according to RacerX, JLaw still hasnt paid the 25k fine he recieved from the Freestone ordeal. Until he pays the fine, he wont even be considered for reinstatement from the AMA. And from what Ping said last week from the X Games, JLaw still hasnt learned his lesson...

"What happened to Jason Lawrence? The YOT rider was a favorite to win but was seen enjoying himself until early in the morning at the Standard Hotel during one of the nightly Monster Energy parties the evening before the race. He also showed up in a bright red mid-life crisis car that probably cost him a hundred grand or so. In case you hadn’t heard, Jason hit rock bottom a few weeks ago and is in the process of getting things sorted out and getting back on the right track. So far, so good…"

Good stuff, that J-Law.:)

It sounds like all that "I'm sorry" B.S. can now be seen for what it really was. We may never see this guy race professionally again. I was just on his myspace account (jl338) and he's got a bunch of pictures of him partying it up that weren't there before he got suspended. He must be as dumb as a rock. No, he's dumber than a rock. A rock knows when to just shutup and sit there quietly.