Sign in to follow this  

arizona/ ohio tracks

ok i just got all of my acceptance letters from all the colleges i applied to and i would like to know if there are any MX tracks near ASU (Tempe Az ) or Ohio state ( Columbus ). since i live in sourthern california and also got accepted to UCSD and USC, i might still go to one of those schools and just cruise the local tracks here. but just incase, i would like to know of some tracks near the other two schools. thanks guys

oh yeah, and maybe you could give me a web address for those tracks?

:)

Arizona? Like 15 tracks and more single track and OHV areas than most states.

There a quite a few tracks within 90 miles of The Ohio State University, here's the website for our local AMA District. However, if I were in your shoes, I'd go to either UCSD or USC and enjoy the college life with a bunch of SoCal hotties and get back into MX once I finished school!

Arizona? Like 15 tracks and more single track and OHV areas than most states.

Not to mention no snow, a year-round riding season and with all due respect to SoCal hotties the Phoenix/Tempe area certainly has it's share of smokin' hot girls. :)

Not to mention no snow, a year-round riding season and with all due respect to SoCal hotties the Phoenix/Tempe area certainly has it's share of smokin' hot girls. :)

HAHAHA yeah, cause they're all form Cali!!! :D Tucson has some hotties from august to may as well! :worthy:

AZ is hot in the summer - nothing like the SoCal coast. Ohio is a beautiful state and I'm sure there's some killer riding, but it does have winter. Anywho... don't let moto drive your decision. There are hot chics everywhere and if you're going to college it sounds like you're planning on not making a living riding moto so do your best - moto will alway be there.

You can ride year round in AZ.(I am from AZ) We rode last summer out by 4 peaks. It was 117 in the city, it was hot but nothing you can't handle. I have lived in Ohio also, and the humidity sucks man, and the winters are freakin cold and windy

This has some info on the different AZ tracks. http://www.gomxracing.com/ ET Motopark is good, http://www.etmotopark.com/My son say's Firebird is alright, I haven't been yet. http://www.firebirdmx.com/

It does get hot here but depending on where your from in So Cal, hardly worse. I moved out from Indio/La Quinta, This is cake compared to there. Don't let what is here or in Ohio influence such a big decision. MX will always be here.

Is it a pretty good track. I know all there other facilities are nice. I have only wakeboarded in there lake.