Sign in to follow this  

tracks in ohio/ arizona

ok i just got all of my acceptance letters from all the colleges i applied to and i would like to know if there are any MX tracks near ASU (Tempe Az ) or Ohio state ( Columbus ). since i live in sourthern california and also got accepted to UCSD and USC, i might still go to one of those schools and just cruise the local tracks here. but just incase, i would like to know of some tracks near the other two schools. thanks guys

oh yeah, and maybe you could give me a web address for those tracks?

:)

Ooo UCSD...UCSTD. Lol bring a costco crate of condoms...or else you might get the herp! There are some good tracks in Phoenix, and even more within 100 miles. Riding should be good, since you are there from Fall-Spring.

We got Speedworld MX, ET Moto Park, Grindingstone MX, AZ Cycle Park, Firebird MX, and Moto Land MX in the Phoenix area

Ooo UCSD...UCSTD. Lol bring a costco crate of condoms...or else you might get the herp! There are some good tracks in Phoenix, and even more within 100 miles. Riding should be good, since you are there from Fall-Spring.

your thinking of SDSU (super dirty sl*t university ) my now newly x girlfriend goes there. definitely a good school for meeting girls. yeah anything within a 100 miles or so. what about track around ohio state ( Columbus area )

ok i just got all of my acceptance letters from all the colleges i applied to and i would like to know if there are any MX tracks near ASU (Tempe Az ) or Ohio state ( Columbus ). since i live in sourthern california and also got accepted to UCSD and USC, i might still go to one of those schools and just cruise the local tracks here. but just incase, i would like to know of some tracks near the other two schools. thanks guys

oh yeah, and maybe you could give me a web address for those tracks?

👍

DONT COME TO OHIO!!! THIS IS A WARNING!!! Seriously though, OHIO SUCKS I'm not just talking about the colleges. I dont really want to get into the reasons. but I do know someone from California would hate Ohio.:worthy: besides, there not a single good riding area around. AND YES! Wayne national forest, and Perry national forest are not good riding areas!

FYI, Condoms dont stop you from getting herpies. You can get them through skin contact:p

FYI, Condoms dont stop you from getting herpies. You can get them through skin contact:p

herpisifleaids!👍

DONT COME TO OHIO!!! THIS IS A WARNING!!! Seriously though, OHIO SUCKS I'm not just talking about the colleges. I dont really want to get into the reasons. but I do know someone from California would hate Ohio.👍 besides, there not a single good riding area around. AND YES! Wayne national forest, and Perry national forest are not good riding areas!

What in the hell are you talking about? I see your 16 so that explains a lot...

Please don't take that kids post into consideration, I don't believe he'll have the choice in colleges that you do. First off, I go to Ohio State and absolutely love it there. As far as tracks around campus, there aren't to many but the state of Ohio has many MANY tracks. Check out www.pitracer.com for tons of information on Ohio Motocross. If you have any questions feel free to email me at dperek737@yahoo.com. We don't have too many open riding areas but if your more or less a avid racer, Ohio has A LOT to offer.

What in the hell are you talking about? I see your 16 so that explains a lot...

Please don't take that kids post into consideration, I don't believe he'll have the choice in colleges that you do. First off, I go to Ohio State and absolutely love it there. As far as tracks around campus, there aren't to many but the state of Ohio has many MANY tracks. Check out www.pitracer.com for tons of information on Ohio Motocross. If you have any questions feel free to email me at dperek737@yahoo.com. We don't have too many open riding areas but if your more or less a avid racer, Ohio has A LOT to offer.

What the hell? How would you know the grades I get? FYI, I have an A-B average, so dont say I'm going to have a worse choice at colleges than you!

It's all the idiots in this state that make me sick!:worthy: I should know, I have to interact with them every day of my life, and I've unfortunatley been interacting with them everyday of my life. They have no common since, and yes, There's a HUGE difference between book smarts and common since. anyone can memorize something and put it down on paper, common since is being able to make right choices, use your brain to figure things out, and having at least a little dignity. It seems like more and more people just lack some damn common since!

Besides, Ohio is losing jobs left and right. If you plan on working here, then you should also plan on kissing some ass to get the job. If not then you better be related to the right people. for example, I applied for a locomotive engineer job for a railroad, It's not a major railroad, but you get paid well. I have a lot of expirience at railroad jobs because I love trains too. I was rejected the job because they gave it to a family member of someone that already works for them.👍 I had more know how in my little finger than that jack ass had in his whole body! I've seen things like this happin many many times to hard working people, and it sucks!

Havent you ever heard the saying "Age is only a number"? take that into consideration! I dont have a big ego like the jocks I go to school with, but I know I'm alot brighter than most people I live and socialize with. Thats why I'm moving as soon as I graduate. I cant see Ohio's economy getting any better any time soon, and especially with the new presidential candidates we have. Plus there's just to many fraking people in one place! NM population for example... state is twice the size with 3 million people, Ohio- not even half the size and the state has 12 million pepole! people want to reproduce, but they all want to live in the same area. Sooner or later were simply not going to fit anymore and we'll have to scatter. I cant even go trail riding anymore without being met by someone telling me to get off there land, and the riding areas tend to get pretty boring after a while...:busted:

You my friend need to move out West.

I know, I've wanted to move out west for a long time now... I've been to New Mexico, Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, and Texas. It's amazing to see how much better it is out there, and how much more friendly everyone is. Although I dont have a problem with eastern states. I've been to Pennsylvania three times, and I loved it, I've also been to New York, and a few other's. It's just Ohio... I used to think it was a pretty good state(and it was a good state). But in the past couple years it seems like more and more people have shown up, but nobody leaves. Like I said before I used to be able to ride my bicycle, motorcycle, ect... anywhere I wanted and knowone would care. Now I cant go riding without being told to get off someones land.👍

This state just isnt for me anymore...

ohio is sick for racing we have alot of good arena cross in columbus also the fair circuits have really good turnout trust me i live 15 min from osu and i love it here also there are many great trcks such as briarcliff mx, fast traxx motoplex, dirt country, treaty city ext. look em up.

spent almost 2 years in phoenix (mmi) some great riding, good parties, hot girls there... only bad side is the heat (it sucks!) the theft problem (sleep with ur bike, and when your away from it lock it in a dungeon or something) and ASU (fun school along with Mill Ave (college town)) has a high STD rate... pretty much any of the schools you listed will have that problem.. but i did meet some of the coolest people in Az.. and to think of it i kinda miss that place..

just a fore-warning this thread might be moved to the General Thread Section..