Sign in to follow this  

tracks in ohio/ arizona

ok i just got all of my acceptance letters from all the colleges i applied to and i would like to know if there are any MX tracks near ASU (Tempe Az ) or Ohio state ( Columbus ). since i live in sourthern california and also got accepted to UCSD and USC, i might still go to one of those schools and just cruise the local tracks here. but just incase, i would like to know of some tracks near the other two schools. thanks guys

oh yeah, and maybe you could give me a web address for those tracks?

:)

For Az (ASU) you have Firebird about 10min away and E.T. which is 20min and then a whole slew of tracks within about an hour or so.. www.gomxracing.com list all the Az tracks.. winter time is nice here..summers not so nice!

Both those tracks are decent. I ride at both frequently, and they are both relatively close. Def the closest to ASU. The website above is great for info etc. If you don't mind a drive (about an hour or so) You will find alot of fun tracks to ride here.

jdcrawfo is totally right. I ride all year long here! Summer through winter. The summers are pretty harsh tho. Water becomes your greatest friend haha.