Sign in to follow this  

Husky rims

OK, bent front rim on my 07 tc 450, need replacement , are they the same exact rim as used on the KTM's?? I know the hub is different, but I think the spoke size is the same. Of course no one lists a rim for Husky's.

Thanks in advance!

OK, bent front rim on my 07 tc 450, need replacement , are they the same exact rim as used on the KTM's?? I know the hub is different, but I think the spoke size is the same. Of course no one lists a rim for Husky's.

Thanks in advance!

if its anything like europe you can only get them direct from Husky, thats if you want an excel rim. i had a similar problem tried to get them from talon in the uk but they said excel supplied directly to husky now. i tried a yam rim with the same amount holes, but the angle of the holes was very slightly different. enough that the rim couldnt be relaced to it..

HALLS!!!!!! Halls has rims. Halls has had rims made. They have them in red, black, and silver. Call Jeff. I seen them yesterday, they are nice. OFG

HALLS!!!!!! Halls has rims. Halls has had rims made. They have them in red, black, and silver. Call Jeff. I seen them yesterday, they are nice. OFG

That was my next stop! ....remember racing against me last year OFG.....on the KTM 144 ..... :)

Keep in mind the European lacing is left hand instead of right hand so the hoops for the Japanese brands won't work

No, did you beat me???? D

Got one on the way from Halls. Thanks!!

I raced the KTM 144 last year + 40 B , # 780 I think we battled for a while down in Oakford.