Sign in to follow this  

Calgary Supermoto Tomorrow

Just a note the the Husky riders in Alberta that we riding supermoto tomorrow at Race City and would love to get all the Husky's we can out there. I'm sure Motox415 will be there and hoping Wang will make an appearance as well as any other riders wanting to come out and see what the SM thing is all about. I'm also offering to let some people take a test ride on my Husky in SM trim if they want to get an idea what the whole supermoto thing is all about.

PM me if you want any more info.

See you out there!

That was a while ago now!!! Turned out to be a rain day but we all still rode anyway. I decided it was time to push things a little more than I had before so I ended up on the deck a couple of times but besides that, fun was had by all! We actually just got back from the race out in Vancouver and had a blast out there. Great track, great bunch of guys! Saturday was perfect for practice but the rain rolled in and the race turned into a matter of survival. I just got a DVD with something like 1,200 pics on it so I'll sort through and find some worth posting.

Hope you can make it out here 1 day. Would be great to see some more out of town faces! If your ever out this way, drop me a PM and we'll go for a ride.

I've been wanting to haul my te450 there for a while, it's got some pirelli street tires with stock rims but it still turns sharper than any "sport" bike i've had

Any chance you can make it out next weekend, Sep 6? Last race of the year for us so would be great to see another Husky out there. Race will be in the evening combined with some stock car events under the lights.

Shoot me your email address in a PM and I'll send you out some more details.

Hope to see you next weekend!

I believe the race date has been changed from the 6th of Sept. to the 13th due to maintenance on the track.

Dave