Help! cant get front sprocket off

Just acquired an '08 kx450f. Time for a new chain and sprockets, the washer has been bent straight in order to let the nut turn, however, I cant get this sucker to come loose. I'm using a socket handle about 2 feet long, almost a breaker bar. I weigh 270 and can bench 405lb. and I still can get this this thing loose......HELP!

Thanks Gentleman for all the help!

I loaded her up and hit my local shop. The 1/2 in air gun they had did NOTHING. That nut just laughed at us.

Then we broke out the 3/4 in drive gun and that critter just flew off. Even the guys at the shop cant figure out what Kawasaki is up to with this since the 250F is using a snap ring.

• 7 months later...

Does the washer have to be flattened all around or just at the one edge where it was bent at the factory? Mine is dish shaped - both on my bike and in the diagram in the service manual (checked the manual twice because I almost thought it was deformed because of how tight these are put on at the factory).

Also has everyone re-used the lock washer - the manual says to replace with a new one. Is this a part my dealer might have in stock (I'm guessing "no"; they don't seem to stock anything there).