Sign in to follow this  

A little jet help needed.

I ordered a 42 pilot jet from Carb Parts Warehouse last Friday.I told them I had a FCR MX 39mm Keihin carb.This is what I received. On the right is what I removed, on the left is what was delivered. What is wrong with this picture?pilotjet001.jpg

I had the exact same problem two weeks ago with my local parts counter! except I needed what they sent you :) I was buying jets for my 03 E, had never worked on the FCR before and didn't know what they were supposed to look like.

Once I got things torn apart it was obvious that they sold me the wrong PJ - the one they sold me looked exactly like the one on the right in your picture. The one I needed was, of course, like the one on the left.

Sucks you gotta deal with this mail order. At least for me it was just a quick trip across town with old/new jets. I did luck out and get the last PJ in the size I needed though.

They sent you the wrong one. Call them.
I did already about an hour ago.I got the answering machine. I checked here because I thought maybe I removed the wrong jet. Thanks.

Keep calling, they will answer. Calls go to the machine when they are busy or at lunch. It is a small company.
No soap. I called over five times,will try again tomorrow.The real problem is, when I ordered this part it took seven days to get here.Cause I called on a Friday. And thanks Eddie,at least I can tell them what they delivered.