Sign in to follow this  

A few questions.

Alrite,i got a 2007 crf150r 2 weeks ago. I just changed the oil and oil filter. What should i do for anything else maintenance wise now or in the near future.

Also what would an estimated time be to adjust the valves. While i had the valve cover off i was wondering if i should put in a cam. What cam would give me the best over all power and torque increase?

My last question is if i was going to get an exhaust what one would you guys recommend? I want one that will require little to no jetting changes. The carb kinda scares me with the tps and all the wires.:)

check those spokes for tightness.... Mine were loose before the first month...

Alrite,i got a 2007 crf150r 2 weeks ago. I just changed the oil and oil filter. What should i do for anything else maintenance wise now or in the near future.

Also what would an estimated time be to adjust the valves. While i had the valve cover off i was wondering if i should put in a cam. What cam would give me the best over all power and torque increase?

My last question is if i was going to get an exhaust what one would you guys recommend? I want one that will require little to no jetting changes. The carb kinda scares me with the tps and all the wires.:)

There really isn't a pipe out there that provides a significant enough "gain" to warrant a jet change. If you're looking to spend some money on a performance enhancement, send the carburetor to Tokyo Mods. After that, get a MRD pipe.