Sign in to follow this  

What the?? Barrio... you nut you!

Hey Dan'O....

In another thread, I was about to post a reply.... and saw this;

(you running a service we all need to know about?! :) - when I checked back, it was gone)

Dansdatingservice.jpg

I'm getting it "all over" too... with key word match ups.

... even in my Location: "california" and other places in the posts and profiles.

THIS IS UGLY!!!! How come? Team members should be able to turn this clutter off... or, some'thun.

There is advertising everywhere now.

it's sad especially when it gets to the point that we can't even see each other's posts

:)

adblock for firefox blocks it for me. I know ads support TT, but those text popups sometimes block what I am trying to read, and don't always go away for me once I move away. Problem solved, for me at least.

:), it must be my computer at that place I go to 5 days a week and hang out 8 hours a day (the name escapes me right now :worthy:), cause I don't know what you are talking about :D.

Wrong link?! you linked us back to ourselves... Oh no... now I'm caught in a vortex tunnel (picture forthcoming)

:), it must be my computer at that place I go to 5 days a week and hang out 8 hours a day (the name escapes me right now :worthy:), cause I don't know what you are talking about :D.

:ride:

... at least it's not humiliating. :banghead:

Wrong link?! you linked us back to ourselves... Oh no... now I'm caught in a vortex tunnel (picture forthcoming)

:)

... at least it's not humiliating. :worthy:

That was pretty funny huh?? :D

I don't know what you guys are talking about. Oh, that's right, I'm on a MAC.

Sorry, had to throw that out there.

I don't know what you guys are talking about. Oh, that's right, I'm on a MAC.

Sorry, had to throw that out there.

me too never had that problem:p :):D

Interesting as I've not seen any since that one day....

I run Norton, but also will check up on occasion with Spybot (search and destroy)... it didn't find anything that day, or since.

"Hi MAC.... I'm PC" funny commercials, but still not going to get me to EVER buy a MAC. I build my own (since I was a kid), and in the last 8+yrs... only one failure and it was ALL my fault. Thank goodness for "R-Studio". It saved me $3200 in drive recovery (wiped a volume on accident), and the app is only $80 (at the time). .... 6days, and 400G later... I had my drives back in order. :)

And now, I've upgraded to a new MB, CPU, GPU, memory and all new drives. Over 3 Terrabyte of HD space, and a fast machine. Gotta love the PC!

... sorry, ran a bit off-topic there!

Interesting as I've not seen any since that one day....

I run Norton, but also will check up on occasion with Spybot (search and destroy)... it didn't find anything that day, or since.

"Hi MAC.... I'm PC" funny commercials, but still not going to get me to EVER buy a MAC. I build my own (since I was a kid), and in the last 8+yrs... only one failure and it was ALL my fault. Thank goodness for "R-Studio". It saved me $3200 in drive recovery (wiped a volume on accident), and the app is only $80 (at the time). .... 6days, and 400G later... I had my drives back in order. :)

And now, I've upgraded to a new MB, CPU, GPU, memory and all new drives. Over 3 Terrabyte of HD space, and a fast machine. Gotta love the PC!

... sorry, ran a bit off-topic there!

There is a topic for this thread? :D Anyway I won't touch a Mac either. Use to build my own PC's and still do kinda, but my new PC is a custom Dell with mirrored HD's so I won't loose any critical data. My old PC is now the media server and its got over 3.8TB of storage :worthy:.

mediaserver.jpg

I don't get any of that shit. I have a pop up blocker that keeps them out. Maybe that why this site is getting so slow. To much crap like that on it.

There is a topic for this thread? :worthy: Anyway I won't touch a Mac either. Use to build my own PC's and still do kinda, but my new PC is a custom Dell with mirrored HD's so I won't loose any critical data. My old PC is now the media server and its got over 3.8TB of storage :ride:.

mediaserver.jpg

Very Nice Dan... Very nice.

What Raid are you running with Mirror?? And it's software Raid, or...? I've never trusted software raid, therefore run (2) backup external 750G drives. A little slow... but, trusting. As I just had to use drivesnapshot the other day to replace a boot drive (as I was changing out a 200G to a 750G), and boy... sweet program. Swapped drives with ease. And backups take a while, but I run them when PC usage is slow or I'll use my laptop(s) to play on during the time... I'm going to grab a mid-tower-case to put my old P4 2.6 CPU and motherboard into, as it was a great machine too. Maybe I'll build it up to combine CPUs when editing in Vegas :)

I don't get any of that shit. I have a pop up blocker that keeps them out. Maybe that why this site is getting so slow. To much crap like that on it.

I noticed TT slowed down towards the end of this week, but since changing around my machine a bit... it helped too. And a pop-up blocker is a great thing... but not a true-virus deterrant. Make sure your covered Tom... Don't want any of those files deleted by malicious crap.

:D