Sign in to follow this  

Riding Pants Question

With the 2009 gear coming in, I'm hoping to score a pair of riding pants for cheap. I want something that is durable, comfortable, vented, and is a quality pant. I don't care what year they came out. Could I get some suggestions on what I should look at? The cheaper the better!

check out Rocky Mountain ATV. Their ARC gear is the best bang for the buck. You can get a whole set of gear jersey, gloves, pants for $50. Those are the closeouts, the new gear is only $35 more. For the price of Fox and Thor of the same quality you can get 2 sets of ARC gear. It is great quality, the pants are double stitched with leather pads on the inner thigh. The jersey and gloves have great ventilation for those hot days. I own 3 sets and have no complaints whatsoever. Since you live on the mainland you get free shipping. hope this helps

+1 for rockymountainatv.com

Tend to have good gear for a good price but I haven't ridden with the ARC gear but everyone who has seems to like it and also try denniskirk.com for good deals as well

+1 for the ARC stuff, my kid has their stuff, best bang for the buck. I have a pair of over the boot pants from TORQ (RockyMountain) not vented but comfy and durable.

I bought a set of 07 MSR Axis gear last year when the 08 stuff came out. The only reason I bought it was it was close out priced at like $19 for the pants and $10 for the jersey. I ordered it because that is cheaper than a pair of Levi's and a t-shirt. At those prices you can't justify not wearing proper gear. The quality is good and I am glad I ordered it. I bought mine from Bob's cycle.

Just got a pair of fox 180 pants from my local shop. They had a garage sale to clear some things out. Picked them up for $25, I like them a lot.

I bought a set of 07 MSR Axis gear last year when the 08 stuff came out. The only reason I bought it was it was close out priced at like $19 for the pants and $10 for the jersey. I ordered it because that is cheaper than a pair of Levi's and a t-shirt. At those prices you can't justify not wearing proper gear. The quality is good and I am glad I ordered it. I bought mine from Bob's cycle.

+1 on MSR the price cant be beat and quality compares to much higher end brands like thor etc.

i love our MSR gear head to toe all MSR:thumbsup:

Another for the MSR Axxis. This gear also caught my eye due to how cheap it was, so I bought a pair and planned to use it for practice. Beleive it or not, this gear held up way better than my thor core pants and I ended up wearing the Axxis to most of my races because I was tried of destroying my expensive pants

most jerseys are the same buy a good pair of gloves that fit right and any pant with a full grain leather inner knee is pretty decent. and if you wear knee braces like me then you cant get anything without a full grain leather inner knee.

Dude.. Motosport.com is having a MAJOR blowout on all 2008 No Fear gear.

I have the Rogue and I love it.

You can get a jersey for like $19 and pants for about $60.