Sign in to follow this  

How about another oil thread before I go...

How about another oil thread before I go... to the EZ rider bike rodeo for the weekend.

The harley guys are going be clueless when my bro and I show up on the motards... is it a dirtbike??? or a streetbike or ??? I love the dazed and confused look.

I have over 500 sets of beads... if anyone knows anything about EZ rider... you know why...

23 minutes and counting...

Oh yeah, and i'm going to wear my shirt (the one in the avatar) hopefully I survive.

I was joking around last night and took a phone pic... just because you know how much I love oil.

drzoil.jpg

You're taking the beads with you because you're single and every woman you dated walked off in the sunset with their hands in their pants and a bottle of nail polish remover in their back pocket?

Hahahahaha, just kidding man! :)

How about another oil thread before I go... to the EZ rider bike rodeo for the weekend.

The harley guys are going be clueless when my bro and I show up on the motards... is it a dirtbike??? or a streetbike or ??? I love the dazed and confused look.

I have over 500 sets of beads... if anyone knows anything about EZ rider... you know why...

23 minutes and counting...

Oh yeah, and i'm going to wear my shirt (the one in the avatar) hopefully I survive.

I was joking around last night and took a phone pic... just because you know how much I love oil.

drzoil.jpg

Can't wait until my 4k mile oil change and oil sample report. I just put in the same oil at 3k. Waiting for my Blackstone report on Mobile 1 10W40 at 1k miles...

If the oil I was going to use looked like that, I'd be worried :)

Why?

Pure, refined (or lab-produced synthetic) motor oil is water-clear. The color is added to make it appealing to customers.

Try Royal Purple some time... it's a dark purple (almost black) out of the bottle, and really screws with the heads of people who think "dark" means it's time to change their oil.

Anyone ever use Mobil One full sythetic 0w20

Maybe if you live in Iceland or the Ukraine.

It's WAY too light for temperatures above 30 degrees. It is used in cars to improve fuel economy. It'll probably toast your clutch.

Why?

Pure, refined (or lab-produced synthetic) motor oil is water-clear. The color is added to make it appealing to customers.

Try Royal Purple some time... it's a dark purple (almost black) out of the bottle, and really screws with the heads of people who think "dark" means it's time to change their oil.

Some of the better oil available

I am a believer of the Royal Purple. I put it in my bike every 1000 miles. More like every 800-953 but that is because I have issues. It's cheaper than Mobil 1 too! :)

I live close enough that I just stopped home to shower and make a decent lunch.

I think beads are worth more than money... long live the bead tradition.

I was riding through the crowd last night and some guy yelled... SUPER MOTARD... it almost put a smile on my face... at least one person 'got it'

edit... oh yeah... and for the record... my bro's Husky got 10x as many blank stares and inquesitive looks than my poor DRzed. Oh well.