Sign in to follow this  

broken and dislocated

My left wrist on Sun. I was coming down the back section of our track, which is a small step down to a small downhill single to a wide open left handed sweeper. I had been riding for a few hours and was finding some really fast lines, considering the track was very dusty and loose. Well I came into the beginning of the sweeper about 4th gear and the berm just blew out and I high sided. I know better than to put my arms out to break my fall so I rolled in the air to land on my back and I landed on my side and my left wrist was in between my body and the ground. I have outer hardware holding the bones together, then 30 days from now I get the hardware off then I get pins and plates and a half cast. Looks like I am going to be out for about 4 months. It really sucks. It happens though. I am gonna heal up and come back stronger and faster. My goal is November, wish me luck. I'll keep you guys posted with updates. Once I get the pics of the xrays downloaded I will post a few of them. Forgive me of any spelling errors I am on some good sh*t. Ride hard fellas :)

sorry to hear that but you,ll be back. I broke my back and im still riding.........stupid maybe?