Auto clutch in a Scorpa?

Does anyone know if a z-start auto clutch for a 2001 yz 250 would fit a 2001 Scorpa sy250? I know the engine in the Scorpa is a TYZ but I was curious if the clutch assembly might be similiar enough to work? Any knowledgeable feed back would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Not trying to be a jerk, but why? My dad, who has an autoclutch in his KLX300 and loves it, talked about trying to do the same thing in his GG TXT280. We thought about it but but decided it would be pointless as most trials riding is done at very low RPM's where the autoclutch would be worthless.

I'll admit that I also have an autoclutch on my Husaberg and have found I have extremely lazy clutch habits on my TXT270, so I have to practice. I like my Rekluse, but now that I have to use good clutch control I'm playing catchup. Having ridden with one for awhile on an enduro bike, I can't see where it would be anything but next to a waste of time on a trials bike.

Like I said, not trying to be a jerk. Maybe you just want to ride flat-out trails with little obstacles. Sorry I can't help you with your original question.

I wish all that did was stall it. but yea, it is kinda funny... 4 bikes and i forget the rear axle (was helping my dad with the truck at the same time, and he needed me right when i was gonna do it). And i didn't say it was impossibile to stall them, hence the "you gotta either do something stupid or be trying to" bit.