Sign in to follow this  

MRI results..

torn cartiledge. our local ortho surgeon wanted us to come in and get a full leg cast on and talk about surgery but we deicided to forward our results onto the Mayo in rochester and i got a patient number so i will have an appointment pretty soon to see what needs to be done but im banking on surgery. so im off the bike for a while:mad:

Check in in the health and fitness forum here. Doc can give you some good advice.

your season is probably over.....if you get lucky you may only be out six weeks once you have surgery but......i hear winter comes early in your neck of the woods.....

you're not alone though....i had mine done last may....and than again yesterday.....it'll be six weeks before i'm even allowed to put weight on my knee so looks like i'm gonna be getting real used to crutches......

your season is probably over.....if you get lucky you may only be out six weeks once you have surgery but......i hear winter comes early in your neck of the woods.....

you're not alone though....i had mine done last may....and than again yesterday.....it'll be six weeks before i'm even allowed to put weight on my knee so looks like i'm gonna be getting real used to crutches......

yeah my season would be pretty much over except im only an hour and 15 minutes away from Sandbox Arena indoor motocross, which is actually where i got hurt. but yeah its still too long if it werent for mx vs atv untamed i would be going through withdrawls alredy

i tore my acl and meniscus at the beginning of the season i havent rode in 4 months but im pro at the old mx vs atv unleasehd now :)