Sign in to follow this  

Question about lady who lived in SoCal and owned a couple MX tracks.

Apparently she got busted last week for running a prostitution ring and some other stuff.

The news said she owned a couple MX tracks. She was busted down there, but I'm wondering which MX tracks she owned? Are they down there, or somewhere out of state?

I know she didn't own any up here.

Don't know who she was, but sounds like I would have liked to go to her tracks!:)

Don't know who she was, but sounds like I would have liked to go to her tracks!:)

+ 1:goofy:

:D:worthy::ride::banghead: :banghead:

Maybe snail tracks:banana:

I was going to say "they busted her again?" but this was just the conviction from the bust a while back.

I believe she owned the track in Hesperia, and remember that she owned property in the Banning area and was working on setting up a track there... but I seem to recall that she had two operational tracks (at the time of the bust, the Hesperia track was by invite-only).

[ the Hesperia track was by invite-only).

WOW! by invite only:ride: what kind of other services did they offer there?:) Table Top Massage, Back Flip Nip, Me So Superman, OH GOLLY OLIIE, Burm(money)Shot, Hole Shot, Pole Position, Tripple Jump Wammy, Whip Cream, Lazy Boy Pay Ba-fo Play...........

LOL, I crack me up sometimes:applause: :D

and i thought they only had this kind of stuff at the local SoCal golf courses! Boy have i been missing out!

[ the Hesperia track was by invite-only).

WOW! by invite only:ride: what kind of other services did they offer there?:) Table Top Massage, Back Flip Nip, Me So Superman, OH GOLLY OLIIE, Burm(money)Shot, Hole Shot, Pole Position, Tripple Jump Wammy, Whip Cream, Lazy Boy Pay Ba-fo Play...........

LOL, I crack me up sometimes:applause: :worthy:

You cracked me up too.. Hole Shot, That's great ! :D

LOL, I crack me up sometimes:applause: :D

Ya, your funny. Maybe that is why you were never invited to the party. :worthy: