Question about lady who lived in SoCal and owned a couple MX tracks.

Apparently she got busted last week for running a prostitution ring and some other stuff.

The news said she owned a couple MX tracks. She was busted down there, but I'm wondering which MX tracks she owned? Are they down there, or somewhere out of state?

I know she didn't own any up here.

I was going to say "they busted her again?" but this was just the conviction from the bust a while back.

I believe she owned the track in Hesperia, and remember that she owned property in the Banning area and was working on setting up a track there... but I seem to recall that she had two operational tracks (at the time of the bust, the Hesperia track was by invite-only).

[ the Hesperia track was by invite-only).

WOW! by invite only:ride: what kind of other services did they offer there?? Table Top Massage, Back Flip Nip, Me So Superman, OH GOLLY OLIIE, Burm(money)Shot, Hole Shot, Pole Position, Tripple Jump Wammy, Whip Cream, Lazy Boy Pay Ba-fo Play...........

LOL, I crack me up sometimes:applause: :D

[ the Hesperia track was by invite-only).

WOW! by invite only:ride: what kind of other services did they offer there?:) Table Top Massage, Back Flip Nip, Me So Superman, OH GOLLY OLIIE, Burm(money)Shot, Hole Shot, Pole Position, Tripple Jump Wammy, Whip Cream, Lazy Boy Pay Ba-fo Play...........

LOL, I crack me up sometimes:applause: :worthy:

You cracked me up too.. Hole Shot, That's great ! :D

WOW! by invite only:ride: what kind of other services did they offer there?? Table Top Massage, Back Flip Nip, Me So Superman, OH GOLLY OLIIE, Burm(money)Shot, Hole Shot, Pole Position, Tripple Jump Wammy, Whip Cream, Lazy Boy Pay Ba-fo Play...........

LOL, I crack me up sometimes:applause: :D

Ya, your funny. Maybe that is why you were never invited to the party. :worthy: