Sign in to follow this  

yosh rs-2

Hi, i know that This was probably already discussed but I am having a hard time finding it .I am going to get a yosh rs-2 full exhaust I was wondering what jets i need.

thanks

Joel

Hi Joel. Your best bet is to buy the James Dean jet kit part #JDS005, and the Kientech extended fuel screw. That will have everything you need to properly jet your bike so it can run to its potential. Both are available from the Thumpertalk store. It's that green button in the upper right hand corner of your screen.

What part of PA are you from? We rode up there last week and I saw my first porcupine. :)

In fact, here's the links:

Jet kit: Part # JDS005 on this page:

http://shop.thumpertalk.com/product_p/int_jdjetting_jetkit.htm

Extended fuel screw:

http://shop.thumpertalk.com/product_p/int_kientech_drzsfms.htm

Just throwing a bigger main in your bike won't get you the performance of a full kit. The needles are what you can't purchase seperately, and perform much better than the oem needle.

central pa near altoona ha first one i don't think i seen any at all this year

I know Altoona well. I live about 13 miles south of Cumberland, MD, across the river in West Virginia. We saw the porcupine right above Gravity Hill, in betwixt Bedford & Schellsburg. We don't have them here (hence never seeing one), but I heard there is a good population of them up that way. Crazy looking things if you've never seen one. :)

i baught the exact things but i baught the exhaust from a diffrent store for a better price but i did purchase the crank case covers, ROCKING THE THUMPERTALK LOGO ALL THE WAY