Sign in to follow this  

I think I have found the right one OGM! just need a for sure.

Seems to be a sure bet to me....I was all set on picking one of these up in 12/12 myself but picked up a used bike instead.

From everything I've read the OGM is a great bang for the buck. Not alot of mods available for that 140 engine but should have plenty of power to keep you busy for quite some time. I'm quite content with my 125cc engine for the time being.

so I should get a 12/12(blue) instead of a 12/10(black)? also how long would my engine last me? cause like you say there arnt many parts for it.

as for the 12/10 or 12/12 thats really up to you. I already had a bike in 12/10 so I was looking for a bigger rear wheel bike. Both the 10" rear and 12" rear are a blast to ride, with the 10" being a bit more squirrelly.

As long as you properly break in the engine and change the oil regularly/keep up with the maintenance on the bike, it should last quite awhile.

Do some searches on here on how to setup a new bike (theirs lots of threads) and also with suggestions as to what oils to use.

Theirs a wealth of information available to you on this board, you just have to search for it.

Nate at Outlaw will take care of you...that is where I got my SSR and had no problems.

I got a ogm sx140 from outlaw about a month ago and so far i love it. Huge bang for the buck. I was suprised at the quality of the components. It takes some setup and tweaking to make right but its not a big deal. The frame is larger than most crf50 style bikes(I am 6'3" and am not cramped at all). I dont think there is a better deal out there right now.

i was already to buy an ssr or an sdg and now the orion is looking good. the apollo looks ok too. cant decide which one too many choices.