Sign in to follow this  

New Toy (PICS)

So the day started early to pick up a lot of this.

new005r.jpg

I grabbed something else Austrian since this was a large sum of $.

new009.jpg

The 290 mile journey began. After only 90 miles it felt like the miles were increasing instead of decreasing.

new011r.jpg

The irony on the envelope was killing me. Am I insane to be doing this.......:banghead:

new014r.jpg

After 5 hrs I finally arrived here. :worthy:

new017r.jpg

Gave them the money and walked out with the new beast trailered in 20 minutes. The beast is a .....:)

The drive back was brutal but there was some nice scenery.

new019r.jpg

It was staring at me the whole way which made the return drive seem so much longer. :ride:

new018r.jpg

Home at eleven after a five hr return trip but this trip computer showed nothing. :banghead:

new023r.jpg

And at last..........:D

new025r.jpg

Damn was it worth the trip?

LOOKS Like it!!!!!!!!!!

Been ther done that but mine was 3 hours each way

I did the same thing - mine was about three hours each way.

So the day started early to pick up a lot of this.

[

I grabbed something else Austrian since this was a large sum of $.

The 290 mile journey began. After only 90 miles it felt like the miles were increasing instead of decreasing.

The irony on the envelope was killing me. Am I insane to be doing this.......:banghead:

After 5 hrs I finally arrived here. :worthy:

Gave them the money and walked out with the new beast trailered in 20 minutes. The beast is a .....:)

The drive back was brutal but there was some nice scenery.

It was staring at me the whole way which made the return drive seem so much longer. :ride:

new018r.jpg

Home at eleven after a five hr return trip but this trip computer showed nothing. :banghead:

new023r.jpg

And at last..........:D

new025r.jpg

That's funny, about a month ago I went through the same thing. I also drove for a long distance and bought a 690SMC. My round trip was only 6 hours or thereabouts and I did not carry the Austrian insurance package. Great way to tell about the "adventure". I went through similar thoughts as I went to get the bike. All is good now as the bike is exactly what I was looking for.

Whatcha got $6k-$7k in the pic. Nice Glock! Great anti-terrorist weapon. Do I sound like Bush? :)

Very good taste in bikes and guns, ENJOY! Hey.. where was the dealership located?

You will have to pick up an 09 as I got the last one. It was the only new one I could find in all of NC and VA.

Congrats!!! love the short story on the bike man! Such a great looking bike and a KTM!!! ride safe and enjoy ;-)