Sign in to follow this  

Flush mount blinkers

I broke the stock rear blinkers earlier:ride: and want to get a set of flushmount ones to replace them, preferably led ones but will I need a new flasher to make led ones flash at the right rate etc? Which ones should I look for? I want them to work decent and not be real flimsy

there are some that stick on and there are some that have a post on the back that bolt on where the stock ones were. I tried the stick on ones and they came off (the sticky back got soaked). the ones with the post on the back have been bullet proof so far. I have a pair of the sticky back ones if you want to try them shoot me a pm and they are yours!

Sicass racing smoked turn signals. My stockers melted off in the first couple hours.

Also got the tail light too

100_1321-1.jpg

Looks great and think I'm going to do the same. They look pretty dark, but do they look normal when they blink?? I've also seen smoked led tails which would probably look good with those.

Hi, while back i bought some led blinkers for the rear. I wired them up, following the ktm wiring diagram, but they wouldnt flash. Do i need to replace the flasher??? Everything is still stock.

Try flipping the polarity. LEDs are diode's and will only flow current in one direction. If they are wired backwards, they won't work at all.

Looks great and think I'm going to do the same. They look pretty dark, but do they look normal when they blink?? I've also seen smoked led tails which would probably look good with those.

Yup sure do!!

thanks nobrakes. also, any have pictures on how/where to run the wiring. is it possible to conceal the wiring completely?

I just used the stock wiring path which routes the wires between the bottom of the rear fender and the top of the tail light undermount. The transition goes through a small hole into the compartment under the seat. It's all nice and tight, no flopping or overly exposed wiring.