Sign in to follow this  

Defeat Adam Kline's Wife!!

If you know anyone in King County, please have them vote against the incumbent Judge Laura Gene Middaugh ... who is Adam Kline's wife ... and vote FOR the underdog, Matthew Hale for Superior Court Position 26. She's got three times the funding and 8 years of incumbency and it'll be a hard fight ... but you know why it's worth it! This race will be decided in the primary election next week!!

Get out the vote ... or get out of the sport ...

• Like 1

Sure has but there is absolutely nothing wrong with constant reminding. I dont live in King County but I work there and with peeps with alot of influence. Thanks for the reminder I will put the push on again Monday. This State is begging for some real leaders.

I realize the prior post covered this topic ... and in fact, I contributed to that post. And I appreciated the questioning of Matt's record and wouldn't normally vote for someone with so little going for him by what I've seen on his website and in the Pamphlet ... but there is a lot going against his opponent, and that's clearly my angle here. Vote your conscience but consider this one carefully and remember how few these opportunities are ... timing IS everything. Tuesday 8/19 is your chance ...

Thats true, it sometimes is a deciding factor that there is someone you really don't want to win, regardless of who else does. Not saying Matt isn't good, I actually know nothing about either of them.

I think i nailed it when ( back in May from the other thread on this) i asked poster "IDABGRACE" if they were really a greenie trying to spin this issue as it was their FIRST post ever and they joined thumper that day. well....i re checked and yes, IDABGRACE has that one and only post HMMMMMMM.....

here is his/her original post:

"

Hi. I'm new here, so sorry if this is out of line. I'm still pissed off about what Kline said a couple years ago in that e-mail he sent out (and the STUPID response he sent to me when I e-mailed him about it!). And I appreciate that Mr. Hale wants to have his son elected as a Judge, and is trying to rally us all to support him.

But a Judge must be somebody worthy by himself, not just elected because we don’t like the man that the current Judge is married to. When a judge makes a mistake, a guilty criminal may go free or an innocent person may spend long years in prison. It’s important what Judges do, and I think it’s important that we elect good people.

I checked out Hale's website, and it doesn't have a heck of a lot of information about him. So if Hale's dad really wants to use our help to get his son elected, I guess I'd want more info from him about why his son would make a good judge. Like, how old is Matt? What kind of legal work does he do? If the Trial Lawyers contacted Matt's boss, does that mean that Matt is one of those trial lawyers too? Mostly, I want to know about his legal experience, so I can get people to vote FOR him and not just against the current Judge because she's married to Klein. Thanks."

now what do YOU think??

Joe