IMG_0331.jpg

IMG_0332.jpg

IMG_0333.jpg

IMG_0337.jpg

IMG_0339.jpg

IMG_0342.jpg

and finally, here is what happens to crf250x rad. when it rear ends a xr650r

IMG_0344.jpg

all in all a great day of riding with good friends/good riders. a little hot at times, but only 45 minutes from my house at the beach where the fresh albicore tacos were 'what's for dinner'

mike

Nice pics. Corral Canyon? We were just out there last week....except we didn't hit that area where you took those pics.

I notice in your sig that you're asking for a 12 pk of pacificos for that GPR setup. I'm the guy that got that old Suzuki from you for the same price.

Corral Canyon indeed. I recognize that big rock area. That trail has a few tricky spots.

Corral Canyon indeed. I recognize that big rock area. That trail has a few tricky spots.

Love dirt biking with the bros.....:)

Lake Marina area ??????

i was there a few weeks ago.....but with my XJ. ive never ridden out there. pine valley is closer but has less trails. looks like a good time

i was there a few weeks ago.....but with my XJ. ive never ridden out there. pine valley is closer but has less trails. looks like a good time

Pine valley and corral canyon are essentially one and the same. they are connected by the Kernan cycle trail.

Those first 4 pics, is that 8 you are coming down?

...and just north of the big rock on 1, did you have any problem with this bike eating bush?

DSCF0915.jpg

almost lost one there:eek:

#8?

i dont know it one trail you can hit off of 1 and then some jeep stuff, etc...it goes to that other fun trail that goes to the camping...you know.

why was ^ riding in the bushes?

mike