Sign in to follow this  

Crf 450r Seat On 450x

Just a quick one, does an 08 450R seat fit the 450X? Im looking at fitting an SDG step seat, but they dont make them for the X. Anyone have any idea?

Cheers all

Just a quick one, does an 08 450R seat fit the 450X? Im looking at fitting an SDG step seat, but they dont make them for the X. Anyone have any idea?

Cheers all

Had a similar problem. I broke one of the plastic pieces off of the bottom of my seat on my 08 450x and bought a SDG seat for a 450r and didnt work and i still cant find anyone that has a aftermarket seat for my 08. anyone no were i can get one?

Cheers all

Talk to Agent Smith... I think his wife's 250X has one.

NO the x seat will fit the r. The r seat has no slot for the battery:thumbsup:

a friend of mine gave me an SDG seat from his 450R. I have the 450x and Fish 71 is correct... due to the battery in the X the R seat will not fit. And you really can't modify it to fit either.

I actually talked to a guy from SDG today and he said they are working on a seat for our bikes, however he did not have an eta for completion. He said to check back in the fall.