Sign in to follow this  

Release date on $200 leatt?

I called the U.S. distributor last week. They told me they have not received any yet. Maybe by September, but they did not say that with much authority.

Both products are too slow in reaching store shelves. It's a shame since low cost neck protection is badly needed.

Dear William, thank you for your interest in the Leatt brace. I just heard this weekend that the new adventure will be ready for release late September... We too have been waiting anxiously!!! There has been much correspondence lately on the subject, that can only be good news!!! Thank you for your patience and continuous support, check back with me in a couple of weeks, I may have an update for you then. Respectfully, Cindy D.Leatt USA800.691.3314

thats right from the horses mouth a email i got a week or so ago.

they think im cute :)

Who wants to bet you can buy them before the EVS actually shows up.:)

Even though Suzuki is running the EVS show, it has finally showe up at peoples houses.

I was looking for some new graphics and came across the leatt braces. They have the adventure listed as DUE IN DECEMBER. The last time I had received an email from Leatt, they said it would be available the end of summer but it looks like it was pushed back!!

Here is where I found it.... http://www.wholesalemx.com/prodtype.asp?PT_ID=795&strPageHistory=cat

I was looking for some new graphics and came across the leatt braces. They have the adventure listed as DUE IN DECEMBER. The last time I had received an email from Leatt, they said it would be available the end of summer but it looks like it was pushed back!!

Here is where I found it.... http://www.wholesalemx.com/prodtype.asp?PT_ID=795&strPageHistory=cat

thats maybe when they will have them for sale i also confirmed with the local mc store that they will have them late september, just as my email from leatt above states

You guys gotta understand it will probably be pushed back, but not near as long as the EVS was. Mainly because all Leatt has to do is just change the material on the brace and remove the adjustablity. Alot less work then making a brace from nothing.

all those factories in china had to shut down so they could have some breathable air for the olympics...

I take that as a joke, but seriously, you may be completly right. Almost everything is made in China these days. Don't believe me? Go inspect your helmet, boots, riding gear and almost everything in your house. Odds are you will find that little "made in China" sticker.