Sign in to follow this  

Atk 700 ?

HAS ANY ONE OUT THERE RIDEN ONE I SAW SOME PICS IN A MAG THEY LOOK F#$%EN MENTAL I WOULD KILL TO RIDE ONE:aussy:

I saw the 620 model once back when they first came out but it was parked and I think the owner was scared of it.

Back in 2003 Dirtbike mag did a review on the ATK700 and they said it wasn't really that nuts. They said it had like 65 horsepower, but it didn't really feel like it. It just pulls like a freight train but doesn't rev or have much of a rush like a normal two stroke, it's more like riding a really souped up XR650 or something just pure torque. Supposedly the 620 model has about as much power but it revs out more, they said it revs like a 500 but had the brute torque of the 700.

I'd love to have one too... Nothing like an open classer.

When ATK was first tweaking the 620, my son-in-law got to ride it at Jawbone and really liked it. He normally rides a CR500really well.

Frank White says the 700 is "for fat guys to climb hills with!" And, the 620 is the race bike.

I went on an ATK factory ride 4-5 years ago in north-eastern Utah and Frank brought the 700 and some guys rode it in the sand around Bear Lake and had so-so responses.