Sign in to follow this  

please help me with making custom graphics

So I want to make a fully custom graphic kit for my crf. I looked at speedgrafix.com and they have made a lot of cool stuff. but the problem is that they don't ship internationally. So can someone please help me find a company that can make a fully custom kit and that ships internationally. What I like about speedgrafix is that they give you a graphic worksheet you can work on. Do you think I can copy just the templates, design my kit and give it to another company? anyways thanks to anyone that helps out. I now I have asked about it before but I never got a reliable company to work with.

www.resenmx.se

or their English website under construction www.resenbrand.com (I THINK!)

Thanks but i've already contacted them and they told me I have to wait for a while to get custom graphics :) .

Do you have resen mx graphics on your bike by the way?

decalworksmx.com

Thanks but are you shure they will make fully custom kits ?

There are only semi custom kits on their site :D

Btw their site is decalmx.com now.:)

factorybacking.com the have semi and fully custom ones. i have a set on my bike and they are holding up great.

factorybacking.com the have semi and fully custom ones. i have a set on my bike and they are holding up great.

Do you have any pictures :)

Thanks but are you shure they will make fully custom kits ?

There are only semi custom kits on their site :D

Btw their site is decalmx.com now.:)

umm ya you could try that my friend just got fully custom kit and they look awsome. try decalmx.com now that will probaly work.

umm ya you could try that my friend just got fully custom kit and they look awsome. try decalmx.com now that will probaly work.

do you have a picture of your friends bike with the custom graphics on it?

hehe and yeah decalmx.com works. I've been on their site before but never found the fully custom kit :worthy: Anyways I'll just contact them and see if they can make what I am looking for :) Thanks for helping out btw :D