V-Force valve

Rebuilt forks

Universal triple clamp set

90% Dunlop D773 front/rear

New plastic

Pro Tapers

Renthal chain/sprocket (stock gearing)

Rebuilt rear suspension linkage

Super clean...new seat foam, so that wrinkle is gone.

NewPics002.jpg

2000 KX250

Wiseco top/bottom end

Pro Circuit Works Pipe

V-Force valve

Rebuilt forks

Universal triple clamp set

90% Dunlop D773 front/rear

New plastic

Pro Tapers

Renthal chain/sprocket (stock gearing)

Rebuilt rear suspension linkage

Super clean...new seat foam, so that wrinkle is gone.

NewPics002.jpg

That bike isn't worth anything, but me being the good guy I am I'll give you a grand:ride:

to the average guy you will give it away, to a friend maybe more. bike market is soft now beginning of the 09 releases and school a lot of folks are dumping bikes for cash, also a lot of folks asking to much and not selling.

I just sold a 2004 WR 250 with a ton of after market goodies for 2200.00. This was after two runs on Ebay,Thumpertalk classifieds and Craigslist.

http://sanantonio.craigslist.org/mcy/797207600.html

find some one that can value what you have put in to it.

good luck

Hey Jeekinz I have some Universal clams waiting to fit. They look well made. Come form the same outfit that do ASV levers. What waere your impressions of them?

Hey Jeekinz I have some Universal clams waiting to fit. They look well made. Come form the same outfit that do ASV levers. What waere your impressions of them?

:) The handlebars haven't fallen off yet.

I bought a 2002 KX250 a year ago for $1600 and it was comparable to yours in condition and mods. Shipping was another $400 from Colorado to California.

Why are you selling it?

i might be interested in buying that bike , i live in denmark but w/e us bikes are always cleaner then buying european bikes , ill check what it will cost me to ship it

i just sold my 02 kx250 for 1800 and it was in mint shape there is a pic of it in the kx pics thread, hate to say it but it seems like its getting harder to sell 2smokes for decent money.

I noticed the ProPilot stickers on the forks. What did you have them do, and how much did it cost?

I noticed the ProPilot stickers on the forks. What did you have them do, and how much did it cost?

You name it: revalve, springs, bushings, seals, oil. Total for the forks on the bike was $400. I have all receipts.

well prices in denmark are crazy also a bike like that would cost around 3500 in denmark with all the mods so for me its pretty cheap :)

i just sold my 02 kx250 for 1800 and it was in mint shape there is a pic of it in the kx pics thread, hate to say it but it seems like its getting harder to sell 2smokes for decent money.

hmm well when my import shop is approved by denmark customs ill start importing bikes like that :)