Sign in to follow this  

Pecatonica (Stateline MX) Fair Race Report

I raced in this event last night Thursday in +30A and Open A. They did not offer the +25 class at this event and I wasn't going to take a half day off work and drive all the way there for one class. When I showed up...they were still working on the grandstand section of the track. They got hit with a s---load of rain on Wednesday and this slowed the process of building the new section of the track. During practice...we got hit with about a half hour of a light sprinkle of rain. Obviously the track was slick and muddy at first...it came around midway through the first set of motos. Hoffmaster won the 250A and Open A main events. Whitney was a very close second and put a lot of pressure on Hoffmaster throughout the night. Ryan Poulter wadded up hard while leading the 250A main event and had to be taken away on a stretcher. I got second in the heat race for +30A and won the main event. They paid very well and I walked out of there with a little over a hondo. Open A....I got 9th which was one position away from the money. Those f--k--s are fast. One dude actually block passed me pretty hard but the rest of the class was respectful of my old a-s and gave me space. Overall...a great night of racing. The track was nice and long and the Open A class was 10 minutes plus a lap which was long as f--k (i almost died). The jumps were all pretty easy and safe. Nick (the promotor) does a really good job and they are a no nonsense bunch (which is what most tracks need...everyone stayed in their practice etc). Can't do this race tonight due to the fact that I HAVE A JOB....but I would reccomend any of you homos entering this race.

Your personal friend,

Moto-520

Yeah...you're right...

Anyone else got any race reports or anything good?

520, your race reports have been top notch lately. I would like to nominate you for a Thumpy. I don't know if I have that power, but if not, I would like to talk to someone with the authority to do so.

No 228...you do not have the authority to nominate anyone (how DARE you?). I'm sure Vomit appreciates your feedback. Yeah...i'm gonna do a race report cause there no good reads on the sites these days. Help me out 228 and throw something up after your next race.

Well the plan is to be up at Red Bud Friday and Saturday, so I might even have a 2 day report by early next week!