Sign in to follow this  

RS 2 discontinued ??

Just went to order my system (finally) from my local dealer and he checks the part # from Parts Canada and it's discontinued ***:D:)

Am I going to have to find one out of the US or is there something new coming out?

i baught mine from monkeybutt enterprizes it was the cheapest place for the full rs2 system

http://www.morepoweracing.com/freeshipping.asp

International Customers:

"We welcome international customers! Express and Priority Mail are available shipping options. When you place your order we will contact you with the specific costs and options. Feel free to email or call us with questions about shipping to your country. Free shipping does not apply."

http://www.morepoweracing.com/freeshipping.asp

International Customers:

"We welcome international customers! Express and Priority Mail are available shipping options. When you place your order we will contact you with the specific costs and options. Feel free to email or call us with questions about shipping to your country. Free shipping does not apply."

Well done!:) I was being very lazy...:D

I'm lazy too, but also inquisitive. It got me wondering if they did ship internationally, so the only recourse was to look. :)

i also found that site but, monkeybutt is 10 bucks cheaper so i went with them :)

i also found that site but, monkeybutt is 10 bucks cheaper so i went with them :)

Very nice:thumbsup: ...however, there's got to be something wrong with the world when a 16 yr. old has $400 + dollars for an AM exhaust, and I grown man working 50 hours a week does not...I'm seriously doing something wrong:excuseme:

haha dude ive worked all summer for 2 years and at mcdonalds when schools on to by my klx, its what all my money goes to, dirt bikes and rd bikes now! but it also may be the fact that i dont have all my living expenses, i stll live with my parents :)

LOL oh i will, and thanks i baught a bunch of new mods so im sure my bike will be running PRIME

U sure it's not the RS-3?

No discounts on this end, as far as I know.

nope part # 228500 RS 2 full system...

Very nice:thumbsup: ...however, there's got to be something wrong with the world when a 16 yr. old has $400 + dollars for an AM exhaust, and I grown man working 50 hours a week does not...I'm seriously doing something wrong:excuseme:

I feel the same way, but I'm betting he doesn't have a mortgage, two car payments and a wife to support.

I know I had a lot more money to just spend on junk when I was in high school than I do now.

haha dude ive worked all summer for 2 years and at mcdonalds when schools on to by my klx, its what all my money goes to, dirt bikes and rd bikes now! but it also may be the fact that i dont have all my living expenses, i stll live with my parents :D

Hi Keatron, :worthy:

It's really good to use your own earned money for bike fun, because it gives you positive reinforcement for working.:)

That's what I did when I was a kid...

Mowed lawns, cleaned pools and worked as a busboy in a Chinese restaurant so I could to buy my first new bike outright for cash in 1965. It was just like this one...

1965-Yamaha-YDS3C-Red-5970-4.jpg

Take Care,

Greg

WOW greg you got a 2 stroke as ur fist rd bike that thing must rip, to bad you didnt have it now adays

WOW greg you got a 2 stroke as ur fist rd bike that thing must rip, to bad you didnt have it now adays

Yeah...:)

I still remember the wicked sound of those twin expansion chambers...

Greg