Sign in to follow this  

Another Gifford work party for Saturday

I was going to join chrome xr but he recommended that I stage at Council Lake and clear Juniper ridge to Devils Stair Case and then work down # 2.

Would anyone like to join me tomorrow?

Russ

I was going to join chrome xr but he recommended that I stage at Council Lake and clear Juniper ridge to Devils Stair Case and then work down # 2.

Would anyone like to join me tomorrow?

Russ

That would be great, would you get up there real early and do this so it is clear when we come through :D

Thanks Russ. :) I'm RIDING this weekend as i have done work partys the last few rides and need to just ride this time. I'll be showing some socal boys from TT around, should be fun. Might see ya on Juniper ridge.

That would be great, would you get up there real early and do this so it is clear when we come through :D

Thanks Russ. :) I'm RIDING this weekend as i have done work partys the last few rides and need to just ride this time. I'll be showing some socal boys from TT around, should be fun. Might see ya on Juniper ridge.

I will be starting at daylight. Where are you planning to ride?

Sorry, I misunderstood. I thought you were going today, so I recommended trail 2. If you are going Saturday and want to change your plans, we need all the help we can get on trail 80A. No fun ride though.

Sorry, I misunderstood. I thought you were going today, so I recommended trail 2. If you are going Saturday and want to change your plans, we need all the help we can get on trail 80A. No fun ride though.

So is Trail #2 open? We were thinking of riding it on Sunday.

I will be starting at daylight. Where are you planning to ride?

Not sure, have to see what the Socal guys are up for but we are staging from the north end.

It is definately not open. Russ is considering logging some of it out. Last year, it took 2 or 3 trips up there to log it out. There is at least one very large tree on the lower section.

It is definately not open. Russ is considering logging some of it out. Last year, it took 2 or 3 trips up there to log it out. There is at least one very large tree on the lower section.

Thanks for the info! See you at the Work Party!

Hey Russ,

I would If I was there. Should be back in a couple of weeks.

Mark

So is Trail #2 open? We were thinking of riding it on Sunday.

I rode trail 2 today from Boundry down today. It does need a lot of work but I made it the whole way. I justed used my trials skills to ride over that 3 foot tree that was in the way. I didn't see any signs of bikes being on the trail for a while. Somebody did cut a huge ass tree out of the way toward the bottom and carved there sign in it pretty cool.

Somebody did cut a huge ass tree out of the way toward the bottom and carved there sign in it pretty cool.

Was it this one?

166451138_6frhr-M.jpg

Later,

We rode Juniper, up the staircase (which is now EZ) and to trail one so all that is good.

hey ken, its 4:03pm do you know where your real estate agent is?

Yeah where are you Rollie? Also open up to Shark and Badger Rock

Yeah that's the one it must have been a lot of work to clear that.

When we got there that guy had his bar pinched in the tree... It took some muscle to get that one out of the way.

166450379_uk6xZ-M.jpg

Later,