Sign in to follow this  

orange craig bailey CRF 450 replica pictures?

as above. i THINK the name is craig bailey replica. the frame and decals are orange and seatcover is blue and engine black. anyone got pics?

The name's David bailey

one_kit.jpg

And they didn't make a 450 with the frame orange and a black engine, just the 500AF was like that :)

The name's David bailey

one_kit.jpg

And they didn't make a 450 with the frame orange and a black engine, just the 500AF was like that :)

my friend has one with orange frame and black engine. must have done it himself. thanks

Thats a nice lookin conversion. The only thing that shouldn't go on that bike is the gold excel rims. I think black might look better, would accent the engine nicely.

Thats a nice lookin conversion. The only thing that shouldn't go on that bike is the gold excel rims. I think black might look better, would accent the engine nicely.

Well, then it isn't a replica now is it.

:worthy: Come on, he's from Sweden :D:)

j/k of course man:thumbsup:

Dumma stygga amerikaner ^^

:) Craig Bailey...LOL. Just kidding. Here's a little history lesson. In the mid 80's, Honda assembled, agueably, on of the best MX teams ever seen. Hannah, Bailey, O'mara, Rick Johnson, and Danny 'Magoo' Chandler. Those guys rode ultra trick factory Honda MX bikes donning the color scheme featured in the kit. This was before the AMA's ban. These bikes were trick, costing~50K each. They were secret weapons, unrelated to what was on the showroom. They were test beds for future concepts (In fact, I believe the last RC 250s featured electronic power valves...in 1984!). They were handmade and tailored to each rider. Handmade alu fuel tanks, hand built frames, carbon fiber components, and ultra trick motors. Bailey was one of the smoothest riders around. Unfortunately, he became a paraphalegic in an accident practicing. Fairly recently, he made a video recommending riders to use the Leatt brace after a friend nearly met the same fate riding. Anybody here know where one could get one of the 80's works bikes? What kind of prices do they go for?

Yea silly. How dare you call Fred Bailey, Craig bailey. I bought a set fo those graphics at my favorite freight damage store. No plastic.

I dont even own a crf. I liked the graphics for nostalgia reasons. I picture a crf with white plastic and these graphics. Sadly, until Hot Wheels produces one, I probably wont get it.