Sign in to follow this  

Stock XR 400 rear fender in black

I have been searching high and low for a black stock type fender for my newly aquired 97 XR 400.

A chap responded from this site that he had purchased his from a mail order house and he gave me their web address.

Sure enough they list it and I think I have one ordered.

Here's the problem. They have not confirmed the order nor have they responded to my email asking for confirmation.

Has anyone recently purchased from (cyclepages.com)?

I gather they are in New York City.

Steve:confused:

At this point I would go to your local bike dealer and have them try to locate one for you with their vast resources. Couldn't hurt to try.

I never buy tires from a dealer, always over the internet. But here lately, all the major tire resellers are out of almost everything. My local dealer had a resource that had 10 of the tire I wanted in stock and about the same price as internet. Go figure.

Have you heard back about your order? I tried to order 2 parts from them and I finally logged into "my account" to find out my parts were discontinued and my order was canceled - of course I had absolutely no correspondence from them!

Have you heard back about your order? I tried to order 2 parts from them and I finally logged into "my account" to find out my parts were discontinued and my order was canceled - of course I had absolutely no correspondence from them!

I got an email from them saying discontinued/cancelled.

They are not among my favorite places.

I have decided to go the aftermarket MoTard front and rear rather than drive myself crazy placing orders for the original style in black.