Sign in to follow this  

Power up kit and Handgaurds

Just wanted to see which handgaurds match up color wise with 08 te 450 the best? I still haven't heard a 08 Husky with power up kit installed just wanted to make sure it's not much louder than stock. I already think stock is to loud! I have heard many power advantages from the arrow exhaust though! Thanks for the help!

I'm running white Acerbis SM handguards on my 610 and it looks pretty damn good if I do say so myself (not that I'm going for any fashion awards...it is a dirtbike afterall)

What part of Jersey are you in? If you can make it to South Jersey somewhere or be at the Beehive, you can check out how loud mine is. I have the arrow can on mine and have some black cycra pro-bends on the bars.

I've installed a set of UFO "Alu" Supermotard handguards (UFO part # PM01632) in white on an '08 TE 450 - they look good and have full aluminum bracing all the way through. Bolted straight on to a Renthal Twin Wall with no install/fit issues. Also, installed the Power-up kit and rear fender eliminator from Husqvarna which cleaned up the rear end nicely. I opted for an FMF 4.1 Ti rather than the Arrow, which is actually much louder than the stock set-up. Obvious gains in the Power-up, stoked on the final outcome and performance.

Hey thaigan I miss the Beehive, but I'm always on vacation that week since I've been married. I wouldn't mind trail riding with some of you S. Jersey guys though! I love riding down there!

I'll PM you after the Beehive is over and let you know what day that week I might be able to ride. I live a few miles from where the Beehive runs. Do you have to go far to get here? I think I'll be up in the Tabernacle area sometime that week.