Sign in to follow this  

VOR EN 530 Radiators and covers

Has anyone here got a bead on what type of radiators can replace those on an EN530?

I saw the cross over thread and there is a ref to a KTM one with no details but I wondered if anyone had anything more specific.

Also does anyone have a bead on what aftermarket rad shrouds will work with the OEM rads

I am going to ask Dan also about what he has in the back room.

I might as well post a photo or two when I get back in town. I am excited to have this bike running so nicely....I even got a replacement Overall Champion 6 Days ISDE 2001 sticker

H

If you post some pictures of the radiators off your bike I can compare them to a brand new set I have that fit the 2nd gen. Vertematis.

Most european radiators are made be a company owned by KTM. Even my BIMOTA street bikes have "KTM" made radiators. So you should be able to find something.

As far as radiator shrouds go, I may have a brand new, and also a good condition take off set for the VORs model year 2002-2004....

PM me and give me your contact info so I can reach you.

:)

They are exactly the same as the ones in the manual...which I do not have here with me. I will try and find the photo. There are two of course and I recall they have that frame mount on them.

H

hamish,we have the shrouds and i think a left side radiator.no right radiator in stock any more.i do not think a radiator from a ktm is going to fit your vor.dan

Its the right one I need Dan. Thx for looking.

Current is RHS is ok but will some day might need a bit of work and the folks here will not touch it.

I am looking for some alloy flatland type alloy shrouds. You sold me new shrouds a while back but I' m taking (hoping to take) this baby to West Texas for some loonin' as well as up at Scott's secret ranch in the TX hill country i.e. rocks!

daotoys1, do you still have those radiators? I have a VOR 530 SM-E (it's a 2003), and my left radiator is leaking. If you still have those radiators, how much would you want for the left radiator?