Sign in to follow this  

Are these things fast ? what can i expect ?

hi

i am getting a 05 450r .. what can i expect i mean .... are these things fast ? sounds brutal .. not rode one yet tho !

hi

i am getting a 05 450r .. what can i expect i mean .... are these things fast ? sounds brutal .. not rode one yet tho !

There's a reason the CRF450 has been the best selling 450 in the world....just wait, you''l see !

Have you riden mx before? If not then its probably going to scare you when you get on the gas, be carefull.

yeh i have ridden mx few years ago .. but only 125's ??

125 = Low 30's hp

CRF 450R= 50 hp

:)

hi

Seriously?

Im 28 years old, (never owned or rode anything but a King Quad a hand full of times as a juvi.) and decided to buy an 04' trx450r 2 years ago. Well i rode an 07 kx450f a couple months ago and was in total awe on how much power was there! Well needless to say i sold my quad and 3 weeks ago i got myself an 04' crf450r. WOW:crazy: ! FAST, QUICK, SNAPPY, SCARY, the first time you ride it take some toilet paper with you, you might need it!:)

:)

hi

They are fast and when they break expect to pay alot of money. Welcome to the world of thumpers:prof:

Expect to learn throttle control VERY quickly. Or expect to learn the layout of your local emergency room right away.

No noob should ever buy a 450 of any kind.

did you just ask if a 450 was fast? lol

my tired 02 makes me laugh like a little girl when i twist the throttle open all the way. its like a carnival ride, i love it. im very glad i went to this from my 230 rather than a 250. torque is a wonderful thing.

just keep your right wrist under control and you should be ok.

I have owned a crf 250 for the past three years and I finally moved up to a 450. The bike is awesome! You dont have to work as hard(shifting). My point is, you should have started on a smaller bike especially if you are a beginner. Thats how I scored my 450. Also if your a rookie with a bike just take it slow.

I went from a 99 YZ125 to my 02 450 when I was 18, and it scared the sh*t out of me when I opened the trottle and almost looped it:eek: . But once you get used to it, there is no going back:worthy: . Just have to take it easy on the trottle, I learned real quick about that.

Like said the crf450 is fast.

and yes it will punish you if you are not careful..

But mostly it will put a big grin on your face.

I find there is only 1 place to use all the power of the 450R. And thats in supermoto trim, revving the everliving shit out of it in every gear:busted:

Wow a 450 for a beginner.:) You better learn how to ride fast or else you will get hurt. Just keep the throttle under control take it easy the first couple of times riding.

Like said the crf450 is fast.

and yes it will punish you if you are not careful..

But mostly it will put a big grin on your face.

Like this :).