Sign in to follow this  

Humor me

Just wondering based on these pictures what class would you assume I race in? Not trying to get scientific or anything just wondering your opinion

IMG_0617.jpg

tyjrtj.jpg

ftghsh.jpg

IMG_0221-3.jpg

IMG_0408-1.jpg

IMG_0199-1.jpg

IMG_0256.jpg

• Like 1

That would depend how long you can keep up a pace ,lol . If ya can run pretty hard for the length of a race and not feel like you swallowed your socks..up a class or so . If the pics were the first 5 minutes and then crawled back to the shade...better start in beg class . You start in too low a class..you get called names if you beat the daylites out of everyone...start too high..just might be traction for a couple . jmho...start one class above the beginner class . Maybe a fast pace for starters...but less trouble with competition . Good luck..

• Like 1

Women's class because of the red number plates. :)

Just kidding. Looks like you have pretty good bike skills from the little we can see in the pics.

Probably a top C rider but look ahead man.

:D

Women's class because of the red number plates. :)

Just kidding. Looks like you have pretty good bike skills from the little we can see in the pics.

I was actually going to guess women's beginner class! LOL! Just messing.

It's hard to tell from pics but I'll guess intermediate. Do we win anything if we guess right?

250 junior, intermediate if your keeping your pace for 10 laps or so, I think our system is alot different than in the states though, you have a b c..?

Top "C" rider. A beginner wouldn't look like that even for one lap. Definitely have some skills and riding with confidence.

a video would help... in the pics, it seems like you are staring at your front fender, instead of looking around the corner.

that's what I would tell my kids to do...

that being said, I haven't been fast in 30 years...

Depends on where you are but if that was around here you look like mid-pack to the back C rider. In a lot of the pics you have a true goon position.

I don't have a clue, I can only tell how fast someone is from behind them, but Ilike the pics a lot....good action photos.

Depends on where you are but if that was around here you look like mid-pack to the back C rider. In a lot of the pics you have a true goon position.

Are you Blind? He has really good style and is at least a top c rider.

Are you Blind? He has really good style and is at least a top c rider.

Just because he hangs off the back of the bike doesn't mean he is fast. A top C rider doesn't look at the front fender and rides with a finger on the clutch.

67628379.lWGx93oW.jpg

"A top C rider doesn't look at the front fender"

Good thing this kid isn't a top C rider then eh? Pictures don't tell the whole story... :)

Definitely need a video, pics look great but you need to see movement.