Sign in to follow this  

Got this for 100 bucks

Its a rm80,some lady said her son ran it with no oil in the gas so i took it home and cleaned the carb,changed the gear oil,mixed some gas and sprayed some starter fluid on the spark plug and had my brother pull me with his truck to hop start it and it started! It starts second kick now,its a fun little bike,what you guys think for 100 bucks?

PinksAllout032.jpg

PinksAllout041.jpg

not bad for 100 bucks, turn her back yellow and you will really be rollin

I just need to find somthing to take the paint of with,i used a heat gun but that melts the plastic too,i tryed gas and that doesnt work,anything you could suggest?

You so got ripped off!

Just kidding, great deal! Mini bikes are so fun to play ride on. I rode a friend's klx 110 awhile back and it made me want a pit bike.

Paint thinner,Acetone,Brake cleaner/Carb cleanerFine sand Paper.But after any of these your gonna need some plastic polish like Mothers or Novus.

But even if it has no shine its better than that horrid wanna-be Katoomuki

sweet bike! for 100$

to bad he had to paint it :)

do you know what year it is?

att a guess (judging by the pipe) i'd say around a 95 RM 80.

dont know if you get in the us, but we have something called nitromors over here and it gets of paint no probs, what a bargain btw!

I just need to find somthing to take the paint of with,i used a heat gun but that melts the plastic too,i tryed gas and that doesnt work,anything you could suggest?

I wouldn't use acetone or lacquer thinner on it - they may eat the plastic. If mineral spirits won't take it off, try some SEM 39913 Bumper Stripper (available at auto parts places.) It's designed to strip paint off of plastic car bumpers. Spray it on, let it sit for a few minutes, wipe the paint off.

Once the paint is off you'll need to clean and polish the plastic. I've used 3M's Plastic Cleaner and Plastic Polish with good results.

um........... depends, could use a power washer, carb cleaner

id buy plastics for like 80, bars for like 70, and a pipe for like 200 and that thing will be settt

no doubt i woulda bought for a 100 bucks, but i recently bought a goped to have summtin to do when im bored hahahaha:banana: