kidney belt wont stay still!

raced an enduro last weekend and this is my second time wearing a kindey belt and for some reason i could not get it to stay put, it kept riding up over my pants and makeing it hard to breath so i would have to stop and lower it back down, im pretty skinny but i still woudnt think this would be a problem as alot of riders where them, any tips? and where exactly are you suppose to place it? ive worn it about half below and half above my pant line which is what i thought it was suppose to be? thanks in advance.

raced an enduro last weekend and this is my second time wearing a kindey belt and for some reason i could not get it to stay put, it kept riding up over my pants and makeing it hard to breath so i would have to stop and lower it back down, im pretty skinny but i still woudnt think this would be a problem as alot of riders where them, any tips? and where exactly are you suppose to place it? ive worn it about half below and half above my pant line which is what i thought it was suppose to be? thanks in advance.
So does anyone know how to wear these properly!? this may require a call to evs!

it's not rocket science, it's a support belt... if it is riding up on you, you don't have it snug enough...