Electrical load shed downtown Seattle

Thank goodness a PC connected to ThumperTalk is considered essential. :ride:

:D:banghead: :banghead: :worthy: LOL

I got lucky, they finally, after much bitchin' and some bribery, fixed the AC in my mixer wednesday night! Nothing worse than tailgating a foundation in a dusty field inside a truck that is hotter inside than it is outside! God knows how hard we fat truck drivers work!?

Don, I'm at Third and Columbia 5 days a week. Got power and TT and a new user name to boot. Yippee.:D The bulletin on the power outage said those south of Pier 52 weren't affected.?

Wait, where'd my gas go?? :ride:

I'm the Chief Engineer at 4th and Madison, Seattle City Light called me directly and said shed your load or lose it all..... perfect day for it :worthy:

They did actually pull the power from the ciustomers on the water front. Everything west of the viaduct and from Peir 52 to Broad I guess...

:D:banghead: :banghead: :worthy: LOL

I got lucky, they finally, after much bitchin' and some bribery, fixed the AC in my mixer wednesday night! Nothing worse than tailgating a foundation in a dusty field inside a truck that is hotter inside than it is outside! God knows how hard we fat truck drivers work!?

I'm a long hauler, and one time way back when I was a company driver, I set dispatched to go to McAllen TX in august....and my AC was broke and they refused to fix it.

I refused to move until it was fixed. I did have some leverage since I was 2000 miles from the office and had a "hot" load on board.:ride:

Now that I own my own rig, my AC gets fixed at the first location after it breaks.

I'm the Chief Engineer at 4th and Madison, Seattle City Light called me directly and said shed your load or lose it all..... perfect day for it ?

They did actually pull the power from the ciustomers on the water front. Everything west of the viaduct and from Peir 52 to Broad I guess...

1001 4th or IDX? Just curious.. I'm at WFC