Sign in to follow this  

aftermarket lights and flashers - show me your pics

I'm trying to make a decision on which aftermarket light and blinkers to put on my WR250X. So far I really like the Edge rear light/plate combo (in red) and I think #602 flashers (clear). Pics of what you guys are doing would be great. Thanks in advance, Craig

Here is the front of mine......

DSCF4650.jpg

Still deciding on the rear, so far free mod to the rear for license plate relocation, rest is stock...

DSCF4813.jpg

I went with the DRC Edge kit for the rear and DRC 602 signals. I made some homemade brackets for the front and mounted them to the bolt that holds the top of the headlight. I'm happy with the 602's in the rear, but not sure I like them in the front. They look too long. I may change those later.

DSCN2435.JPG

DSCN2434.JPG

I went with the DRC Edge kit for the rear and DRC 602 signals. I made some homemade brackets for the front and mounted them to the bolt that holds the top of the headlight. I'm happy with the 602's in the rear, but not sure I like them in the front. They look too long. I may change those later.

DSCN2435.JPG

DSCN2434.JPG

nice looking rear end! Do you have a pic showing the fronts? Thanks, Craig

Zeta Hand guards and flashers, DRC edge tail light with 601 Flashers and bought the relay to slow down the LED's blinking rate

SS853264.jpg

SS853261.jpg

SS853262.jpg

nice looking rear end! Do you have a pic showing the fronts? Thanks, Craig

The top pic shows the fronts on either side of the headlight.

I must be high...I could've sworn the pic was showing the rear. Looks good! Thanks, Craig

I am looking to get an rear stop light with integrated turn signals. Are there any out there??

I'm surprised I havent seen many of these yet.

"Zeta Hand guards and flashers, DRC edge tail light with 601 Flashers and bought the relay to slow down the LED's blinking rate"

What Relay did you use? My Zeta's are turbo right now...

Its called the IC relay from http://www.wheelingcyclesupply.com/shop?action=category&cat_id=72

for $22 bucks. It controls the flash rate for both the front and rear whether they are LED or stock bulbs. There is a good description and install guide in the list of modifications thread/pdf on this forum. Here is the direct link from the pdf, http://supermotojunkie.com/showpost.php?p=575744&postcount=13

9QT9PX8AAAEAACCpHGUAAAAC-21296.jpg

I am looking to get an rear stop light with integrated turn signals. Are there any out there??

Go to Customled.com you will need the 2002-2003 R1 unit. Do not be put off by having to take the OEM light apart, it is easy to do and the results are more than worth it. That is the unit I have. I thought I would "save money" and buy a differnt one since it came all together, what a piece of crap, lasted about one day before it started to destroy itself. I have had zero problems with the Custom LED unit. Also the LED relay they sell is a complete plug and play for our machines. Stops the rapid flash. I have used this soild state relay in my 2002 FZ1 for over three years with zero issues.

Anyone hack and mod the stock huge rear fender? I've been looking at ways to cut and remount with the stock stuff, and don't see a whole ton of options.. Any suggestions or pics?

mine has the r1 integrated rear tail, i posted pics on the first page.

Its called the IC relay from http://www.wheelingcyclesupply.com/shop?action=category&cat_id=72

for $22 bucks. It controls the flash rate for both the front and rear whether they are LED or stock bulbs. There is a good description and install guide in the list of modifications thread/pdf on this forum. Here is the direct link from the pdf, http://supermotojunkie.com/showpost.php?p=575744&postcount=13

9QT9PX8AAAEAACCpHGUAAAAC-21296.jpg

So, you just buy one and it works for all 4 blinkers? Are their install instructions easy to follow?

So, you just buy one and it works for all 4 blinkers? Are their install instructions easy to follow?

Or you just buy the one from customled and plug it in... no wire splicing needed....simply replace the old flasher unit.

Just finished cleaning up the front of mine tonight. Maybe 1-1.5 hours total with bars, handguards, mirrors and new front signals.

IMG_05981.jpg

IMG_05971.jpg

IMG_05961.jpg

IMG_05951.jpg