Sign in to follow this  

Heathers MX Movie 2!

Hiya! New vid! Not the best girl rider by far, and have a looooong way to go, but man it's fun!!! :)

Thanks for watching!

Heather

PS: it looks better if you click on 'watch in high quality', under 'views'

as long as your i'net connection if fast :D

Hey nice riding Heather, your making those monster mountain jumps look easy. I've been working to get my RM running so I can go ride with John hopefully you and Eric can make to. The video looks great to, nice editing.

Hey nice riding Heather, your making those monster mountain jumps look easy. I've been working to get my RM running so I can go ride with John hopefully you and Eric can make to. The video looks great to, nice editing.

whoa!~ who are you?!! Ha ha, that completely through me off, I'm like "how does this person know me and Eric and John?" Thanks for the compliments!! I want to get a lot better though!! :)

You are looking good. I wish you could come up to NY and ride with my wife.

That track looks fun.

You are looking good. I wish you could come up to NY and ride with my wife.

That track looks fun.

yeah me too! I have no gals to ride with down here in Alabama!! just my hubby and his friends! :)

Hey Heather, I have a friend that is fixing to get her first bike. She would be no competition for you, but it would give you someone to ride with and teach. We'll put something together later, she has to get the bike first. :)

BD

Nice video. You got some skills girl! I was wondering...does anyone else ride that track? You had the thing to yourself. Nice track too by the way.