Sign in to follow this  

KTM Flex levers

Does anyone know who the manufacture is for the KTM Flex levers? I was wondering if ASV makes them because my two riders keep having problems with the spring popping out of their ASV3's and 5's. It seems the spring pops after the first time the levers make contact with the ground.

Thanks,

Rick

Does anyone know who the manufacture is for the KTM Flex levers? I was wondering if ASV makes them because my two riders keep having problems with the spring popping out of their ASV3's and 5's. It seems the spring pops after the first time the levers make contact with the ground.

Thanks,

Rick

I think they are actually made by Arc. From what I have seen the designs look similar.

If you are looking for folding levers check out the Sunline V1. They are amazing and don't flop around like the other guys' levers. They fold back and forth, up and down. We can get you the set for $161.91 vs $179.90 retail. Check them out, they are probably the best out there right now.

Thanks,

Rick

Very Strange and i hope it is an isolated incident that ASV can solve for you, i literally ordered my ASV C5 levers this week, should have them by Monday. Let me just say that i had ASV C5 levers on my 06 YZ250F for about a year before i sold that bike and i NEVER ever had any such problems with the levers, they were flawless and i always said i wouldnt ride without them as they had a great feel to them as well.

Thanks for everyone's help.

Adam,

Chris has the ASV 5 and Ricky runs the ASV 3 and they are both having the same problems after the levers hit the ground. Its been a real pain when racing.

Thanks again,

Thanks for everyone's help.

Adam,

Chris has the ASV 5 and Ricky runs the ASV 3 and they are both having the same problems after the levers hit the ground. Its been a real pain when racing.

Thanks again,

Hmm, so have they found the solution as yet?

Adam,

I haven't talked to ASV yet. Sorry

I just installed my ASV C5s today, are you referring to the little spring that keeps the lever from flopping around?

is this the case for the ASV F3's still because i'm about to order mine and if there guna break i'm guna try get something different

Adam,

You are correct. Its the spring that keeps the levers from flopping around and returns them back to the original position.

If you join KTM Talk, you get 15% off KTM Power Parts, Power Wear, and factory parts, so the KTM Flex levers are a great deal.

I was checking out an 09 150sx the local shop had on the showroom floor and noticed the bike had a flex clutch lever. I think it was a brembo lever but i'm not sure. I wonder if those levers are going to have the same problem as the ASVs? Either way ASV should do something to adress the issue your riders are having, either by raplacing the levers with some that work or giving you a refund.

order C-5 2 days again when i get them i'm see if the break. if they do i'm guna go crazy because they cost just a little bit.

order C-5 2 days again when i get them i'm see if the break. if they do i'm guna go crazy because they cost just a little bit.

wow that was hard to read.

Hope my C5s hold up as well, they did excellent on my yamaha, im hoping the ktm will have the same success with them.

wow that was hard to read.

Hope my C5s hold up as well, they did excellent on my yamaha, im hoping the ktm will have the same success with them.

Sorry about that. i was in a rush and didn't have time to re read it.

any way who did you order your c-5's through. i'm getting mine through BTO Sports as well as some other stuff. Can't wait till it gets here

Sorry about that. i was in a rush and didn't have time to re read it.

any way who did you order your c-5's through. i'm getting mine through BTO Sports as well as some other stuff. Can't wait till it gets here

No problem. I got mine from BTO sports as well, i order most of my accessories through them.

Got my C-5's today and they look sweet. got front brake on easy but have a question about the clutch. when i took the old lever of a tiny spring and a ting little rod thing came out and i have no idea where they came from. After a bit of looking for where it fits i just put the ASV on and it works fine. just wondering what that spring is for?

Got my C-5's today and they look sweet. got front brake on easy but have a question about the clutch. when i took the old lever of a tiny spring and a ting little rod thing came out and i have no idea where they came from. After a bit of looking for where it fits i just put the ASV on and it works fine. just wondering what that spring is for?

There is a little spring on the front brake as well, didnt you see one? It seems that the spring keeps tension on the lever. I installed mine last week and both the front brake and the clutch use those little springs.

There is a little spring on the front brake as well, didnt you see one? It seems that the spring keeps tension on the lever. I installed mine last week and both the front brake and the clutch use those little springs.

Thanks Heaps. I figured out that the front brake one i had put back in and that i will now go and fix up the other one. Thanks heaps

somperson, can you post some current photos of your bike, sounds like a nice setup with the White Bros and the C5s. Do you have more adjustment with the c5s compared with the stock levers? I am in the woods alot and want to have more control / less fatigue with the clutch lever