Sign in to follow this  

New Handle Bars

I am looking for some recomendations for your(everyone in the forum) favorite bars. If you could also include the reasoning as to why you like them the best that would be great.

I layed my bike down because my German Shepherd, Blitz, ran in front of me and the front wheel scooped her up and used her to lock my front wheel. She was beat up pretty bad. I feel like a giant :) but there is nothing I could have done. So now my bars are bent.

Thanks for the help.

- J

I am looking for some recomendations for your(everyone in the forum) favorite bars. If you could also include the reasoning as to why you like them the best that would be great.

I layed my bike down because my German Shepherd, Blitz, ran in front of me and the front wheel scooped her up and used her to lock my front wheel. She was beat up pretty bad. I feel like a giant :) but there is nothing I could have done. So now my bars are bent.

Thanks for the help.

- J

I"m a big fan of Shepherds...how's your girl doing?

i have some applied cr highs i like them cause they where 30 dollars they seem great so far

IMG_0574.jpg

Thanks everyone, I really like the look of the applied cr highs.

BrandonCA, she is doing fine. A lasceration about 5 inches long with a big chunk of flesh gone (I suspect the knobbie front tire to be at blame for that). She is on anti-biotics and a pain killer. I clean it twice a day with a syringe and warm distilled water. She is healing really really fast. She is such a great dog and I am very lucky that it was only a minor wound. I can post some pics if you want. I got her from a breeder in North Carolina.

- J

Ahh...glad to hear she's on the mend! They are totally awesome dogs! I'd love to see some pics! Post'em up!:)